Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Female family member crossing the line??? need advice Please!?

I know for a fact that my mother is viewing my ex boyfriends pic on his myspace page. Within a 2wk time frame she looked at his pics over 22 times and visited his profile over 37 times. I also know that she is sending him emails thru her myspace page. I have not told him that I know she is contacting him,nor have I mentioned it to her. Just dont know how to start the conversation or if I should just let it go and not mention anything. She looked at his pic one morning before she even went to work!! I would like opinions from any professional or those that have been in similar shoes, as to how I may handle this situation.


Thank you so much for your valuable time!Female family member crossing the line??? need advice Please!?
how old is your mom and why does she have a myspace page?





She sounds like a creepy stalker who apparently can't get anyone to date her who is her own age. I would confront her on it and tell her to stop being so creepy.Female family member crossing the line??? need advice Please!?
how do you know how many time she viewed his pics and profile?
i think u show at least tell her u know she has been looking at his page multiple time and ask her y? don't just acuse her of something ur not sure she is doing. u will then know what 2 do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment