Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I honestly need advice.how do i prevent family problems?

i have a cousin who is the vp of citifinancial in india..he came to visit me in america last year..he told me his company doesnt mind email messages..i wrote to him on his office email for a hindu religous occassion and depsite of him being busy, he was able to manage to find time to reply and call me..then i called him in november after the attacks in mumbai..nowadays, i realize that he made an effort to come visit me and i should at least remember him..my mom doesnt allow me to call them because they dont call us..on monday is india's republic day and i want to write to my cousin..the main problem i have is i wrote to him on his personal email for new year..no reply but i mau have a feeling he is very busy with his job..i dont want him to think he came all the way down here and i dont remember them..can i get some opinions and advice..I honestly need advice.how do i prevent family problems?
Buy a nice card, and write a letter inside it, saying that it was lovely seeing him when he came to visit, and that you hope that he and his family are well. Ask him how his job is, and tell him what you have been doing. Send it by fast post, (airmail), and put your postal address on the back of the envelope, so he can reply if he wants to.I honestly need advice.how do i prevent family problems?
Go ahead and email....just don't EXPECT so much from him.. if you know he is busy...





are you could send a wonderful.. card threw the mail.. that says..


Just thinking of you.... take care..





if he is busy... he is busy.. he will write when he can...


end of story....


Have a nice day.. hope things work out..

No comments:

Post a Comment