Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help?! family problems :( help please?! i need advice?

kk so my brother and my mom have had some problems in the past...so i saw my brother for the first time in 2years about a month ago...


so i havent called him or anything..


thing is that my mom is pressuring me into calling him to tell him that i care about him..


but i cant..because i afraid..well not afraid..i just dont know how to just call him and talk to him and tell him that.


idk what to do.


my mom is pressuring me into calling him but i cant do it.


help?!


any suggestions?


why cant i make myself call him?


i care about him and everything..but i just cant.


wats wrong with me?


my moms making me feel like crap because i havent called him.


wat should i do?


help please? :(Help?! family problems :( help please?! i need advice?
Dont feel bad. Your probably just nervous because, seeing as he was out of your life for 2 years, you dont feel comfortable around him yet. Have your mom call and talk, and then say that you just want to tell him something. Then, tell him how you feel, and let your mom have the phone back. That way, you wont be stuck in an awkward silence :)Help?! family problems :( help please?! i need advice?
Call him. You don't have to tell him you love him on the first. Or you could say it as a way to say good-bye. That what I do with my brother.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment