Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I would like to get a legal advice in the field of family law?

To whom it may concern:


I am writing to you because I have got an issue here and I wonder if you could help me.


I and my husband are both Lithuanian Nationals, however, we both live in UK for more than 5 years. We got married last year and I moved to his property since our marriage.


Furhermore, he is paying mortgage, counciltax and all bills and I am not paying for anything except food, furniture or any other minor expenses.


At the moment I am not working as I am looking after our infant who is three months old.


Also, my husband has a son from his first marriage, who lives in Lithuania with my husband ex wife's parents.


Recently, I recieved an information that makes me a little worried. When (5 years ago) my husband was buying this house I am living in now, he actually assigned it to his son from the first marriage as from the minute if something is going to happen to my husband.


Hence there is such strange situation and I am worried that if something is going to happen, for instance death or divorce, I am going to be left on the street with my little baby as the house might belong to his son from the first marriage who is now 15 years old.


Tell me please, is there any possibility that I am not going to be left on the street and maybe I and my baby will be eligible somehow for this house even if my husband is paying for everything solely?


Thank you very much.I would like to get a legal advice in the field of family law?
I think it would be a good idea


to go and see your local


Citizens Advice Bureaux





they will be able to tell you all you need to know


and if they can't they will point you in the right direction to someone who can

No comments:

Post a Comment