Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Just need some advice from my Y.A family...nothing major lol?

I've been knowing this guy for like nine yrs...we went to the same middle school. I found him on myspace probably sometime last yr, but about five months ago we exchange #'s. Since then we been talking/texting off and on. He's real cool and it's obvious that I like him, but I think he's talking to someone else. I haven't contacted him in over a month, but he texted me last week. Should I just leave it alone or forget about the girl and go for him???????I Just need some advice from my Y.A family...nothing major lol?
My advice would be to forget about the girl and go for him. You shouldn't go through life worrying about stuff like you ';think'; he's talking to someone else. If you like him, then go for it.I Just need some advice from my Y.A family...nothing major lol?
Keep on friendly terms with him, but let HIM pursue YOU! There is always going to be competition. Don't force yourself in, but let him make the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment