Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice if i should go on vacation with my friend and her family.?

I don't really want to go, but i feel bad about saying no. It would be awkward being with all her family and they go out to eat at expensive restaurants when their in Florida.I need advice if i should go on vacation with my friend and her family.?
If they invited you, they obviously don't mind paying for you. If you feel guilty, bring some money and offer to pay for some things, even if it's just for yourself.


I say go ahead and live it up.I need advice if i should go on vacation with my friend and her family.?
hey i live in Florida!!!





i love it here!!!





you should come!!!





maybe even move here!!!!!!!!!!





its so amazing!!!!
no, because the money. just tell her you can not afford it.
if you have to pay just tell her you dont have the cash if she is willing to pay just tell her the truth,

No comments:

Post a Comment