Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a little advice please on a school/family situation?

ok so i was just diagnosed with depression and my grades have been REALLY bad since the beginning of this school year (11th grade) and i was wondering if i can use the depression as a way to re-do my first quarter or if i would be able to teach a few of my classes myself through textbooks because i learn best that way?


i have also been having A LOT (when i say a lot i mean more than most) of problems with my family. i had to go to the hospital and everything and i am thinking about going to a boarding school because i need my space from my family.


What should i do? go to a boarding school? move out of the house (im 16)?


if you could answer all of the questions that would be great!!!!!!I need a little advice please on a school/family situation?
The school will probably not allow you to repeat classes that you have passed./ A boarding school might be a good solution if your family will pay for it.





The most important thing is to have your depression treated by a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment