Monday, August 23, 2010

Family - Love Issues - I need advice Please!?

I am a senior at high school and have a christian family. 10 months ago i fell in love with this girl that lives in Texas. Now i'm planning on going there for college for us to be together; not far apart. The University i'm looking into changed my tuition rates to in-state tuition because of my good grades but even though i still would need to pay 7 grand for tuition and feels and say 7 grand for room and board how can i survive? Would it be better for me to rent out an apartment? Cheaper maybe? How can i live to survive getting though school. What kind of job should i get.





One last thing. Since i'm going there, i did say i have a christian family. Well, you see, my dad is very strict and said if i do something like this...then we would have to seperate, but i love this girl and i will go there. But how can i tell my dad so he would understand. It's like he doesn't care about me and my love, but only my education. I don't want to split my connection with my dad that has always beenFamily - Love Issues - I need advice Please!?
your dad SHOULD be mainly concerned with your education and not your love life.


you are a senior in high school and you are going to move out of state to be with a girl???? before you graduate college you will not even remember her name!


stay home and go to school so you can be near your family for support while you are in school. if she loves you so much why doesn't she move to where you are???


evidently dad is really serious about this ...... if i were you i would stick with the parents and put the girlfriend on the back burner!!!Family - Love Issues - I need advice Please!?
Well,its your choice.


Love or Future?
OK.. some people might say its sweet that ur following ur heart but use ur head instead. The heart is the most deceitful thing there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment