Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some advice from my Dog Section Family?

and i need it NOW. one that doesn't have a pre-existing condition policy.


i had cancer in 2002. and there's a 70 % chance i have some form of skin cancer (just found out 1/2 hr ago). the pre-existing conditions clause kills us.


can anyone reccomend an insurance company (especially if they have additional cancer benefits)?


and i better get some life insurance too?


and besides my 7, 4 legged liabilities that i need to figure out, i need to figure out how to tell my mom if the biopsies come back positive.


she's already almost lost each of her parents this yr and she just had surgery 3 weeks ago to open a blocked artery.


any suggestions for that?





i have no intention of telling anyone other than my sister until the biopsies come back.


Need some advice from my Dog Section Family?
Isis...I'm so sorry. I hope your tests come back negative.





This is an article I found on getting insured with a pre-existing condition:


http://ezinearticles.com/?Health-Insuran鈥?/a>





This is a company that promises to insure...no matter what (though I have not dealt with them directly).


http://www.guaranteed-issue-health-insur鈥?/a>





~As far as your Mom goes...you have to be completely honest with her. I sometimes wonder if my Mom is honest with me about health issues, and I hope so, because I would be devastated to find out that she isn't. Your family loves and will want to support you in your time of need. :)Need some advice from my Dog Section Family?
im sorry to hear that.





what state do you live in? that would really help narrow down the search :)





ADD%26gt; ok i asked my mom about your whole situation, and we have blue cross insurance. and trust me, i didnt have cancer, but i was treated at stanford for a tumor in my cervical area. [thats neck not ';down there';] and it was really expensive and all, but blue cross covered all of it. so im hoping blue cross would be your best bet. and they are all over the country too.





hoping for the best for you :)
So sorry, but insurance companies control life and medical insurance. They are very picky on who they insure and who they will not. I only have hypertension and can't get any medical since I lost my job. So I have an idea of what you are going thru. May God Bless.
don't know of any insurance that will treat a pre existing condition. maybe you can get social security?


as for telling the family the only way to do it is to sit down and do it.


good luck and spook sends you licks.
I am so sorry and I am praying that your biopsy comes back negative. I don't have any suggestions for insurance as most companies seem to be heartless about pre-existing conditions.
have you tried the cancer center treatment of america..... www.cancercenter.com, they may be able to help you out and or treat you. good luck, and i will ay a prayer for you! xoxo
Sorry you're going through this. I have seperate cancer and intensive care policies through AFLAC.
Sorry to here this. I will remember to say a prayer.





check here


http://www.huntsmancancer.org/
I had melanoma removed from my back and its scarey. I go every 6 months for check ups. Heck I have lived in Calif all my life and surfed and beached it daily in the summer and weekends.


Before I was married the company I worked for closed their doors. I called every company and no coverage for pre existing. Medicare or Medical said they would but it was a sky high price. That was 5 yrs ago. Call med-i-cal and see how much. You wioll not be able to get life insurance under your name, but ';R'; can.





Soon after the no medical insurance my husband said lets just do it now and get married why wait. So we did and I got it covered.





Don't worry about your Mom and how to tell her just get positive!





I am contacting and doing some research to help..so don't worry you aren't going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment