Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice for my future.. careers, family, ect.. ?

OK, so I'm going into high school this year. I am quite smart. I am 2 years ahead in math, 1 year ahead in english, and 1 year ahead in science. I took a few high school classes in middle school. I would actually like to become a police officer, then a homicide detective, when I am older. Many people tell me I am too smart to be a police officer, and I should be something else that I can really use my brain for. I would actually really like to be an obstetrician more than a police officer/homicide detective. But an obstetrician must go to college for a very long time, and me and my family can not afford for me to go to college that long. I am going to go to college no matter what I do, I don't really have a choice. I also don't want to go to college very long because I really want to have children, but at a rather young age. I don't want to try to raise a child while I am in college, because I know it will be very difficult and expensive. But I want to start my family early, and not be having children when I'm in my 30's. Do you think I will be able to take college classes in high school and get a head start for college and be able to finish earlier? And I'm still not sure what I want to be, a police officer or obstetrician, or maybe something else. I'm really not sure.I need advice for my future.. careers, family, ect.. ?
dont listen to anyone else just do what you wanna do live your life to the fullest and please in return answer my question! i rellly did helpI need advice for my future.. careers, family, ect.. ?
Chill out a bit, you're only going into high school so you have time to figure it out. If you really want to be an obstetrician then go for it, despite any financial set backs. By the sounds of it, you'll have a lot of scholarship offers. You can take college classes in high school, but I only know of people taking basic classes at the community college. Also, I think that would probably be pretty difficult, keeping up with all your advanced high school classes as well as college classes. As far as starting a family, you don't have to have a family when you're like 20-25 a lot of people are still in college, getting their careers started at that age. The human life expectancy has gotten older, and people have gradually started having children later, don't worry about it. It will all play out in time, you're only going into high school so relax a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment