Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tramatized by my ex and his mothers relationship, who ruined our family? Long story, I need advice.?

My ex fiance, 24 ,and I moved out of state to meet his real biological mother, when I was pregant too. From the moment we walked in the door, i felt extremely uncomfortable and could tell she was jealous of me and hated the fact i was having his baby. Their relationship started to really disturb me. We were starting a family! And then he found her, (her background is this:she lost him to the state for almost kiling him at 2 years old and he was in foster homes, and finally adopted at age 8) Well a few weeks of them arguing constantly, drinking, holes being punched in the wall, oh , and she also has 5 other children at the house witnessing all of this who are all obiously very disturbed in one way or another (she has had over 60 Child Protective Calls against her..I did not know this before moving there..).....she also one night in a rage of drinking said she would beat me up and yes i was still pregnant. I was so scared for my unborn child I had to actually hide from her and walk around in the winter in new york for 4 hours..





Anyways..i could tell she was brainwashing him and lying to him, getting him to even hate me. He started to take out his anger for her , and turned it on me.It was absolutely awful i think i am forever tramatized by all of this. What disturbed me the most was this: i was still pregnant, a few days away from my due date, and she took all his belongings out of our room and told me she was handling his laundry from now on. Then that night, he slept with her in her bed, across the hall from me while I cried and could not sleep all night. He never slept with me in that room again. I was so upset and already had a high risk pregnancy-he became so unsupportive I just wanted to disappear, all the sudden he stopped loving me and our baby. I wonder to this day if they had sex. I kno it sounds sick. But there were always sick jokes being made (and she is 39, attractive, none the less his real mother!), they acted weird to each other..he took on the role as the man in the house to all her children who all have different fathers, became so violent and strict and she just created a monster. Honestly. Is this possible to be brainwashed by someone to that extent? I feel like I have PTSD after this, i cant trust anyone.





Yes i did leave him shortly after she was born and have to take care of our baby all by myself but i feel its better for her not to deal with those kinds of people. There are so many more awful details including her 13 year old ended up pregant by her own half brother who is 21 years old. When i lived there, this psycho mother made incest seem ';okay';. I knew it wasnt and said it was not. They said later they were simple jokes. I DONT THINK SO! Well now the brother is in trouble for getting his sister pregnant and a ton of other things (they did not grow up together either, still completely disgusting and incest), and he claims that my ex fiance, slept with the girl, the mother, and a couple other girls/woman in the family. I am disgusted, confused. I know what I heard being said, i kno he slept in her bed. My ex says i should have faith in him that he did not ever do these things and i should know him better than that.....well that its too hard, he ruined my ideas of marriage, having a baby normally, having a normal life. Im so torn. I feel panicky all the time now and dont trust men or woman for that matter. Is this completely insane sounding like i believe it is, because he is making it seem like its just nothing and that people are lying. But i have seen things like the comments and sleeping with her in the same bed and the control she took over on him. I lost my family because of this woman is how I feel. Am i wrong for that? I cant help but just hate her and him too sometimes yet i always wonder what if we hadnt met that psycho lady he calls his mother. Any of this add up. Please only respond if your an adult.Tramatized by my ex and his mothers relationship, who ruined our family? Long story, I need advice.?
You should re-post this on Shine.Yahoo.com, I think you would get a lot more feed back and advice. (Make the title real catchy!) But I don't think any of what he or she is doing is right.I dont think a grown man should sleep in the same bed with his 'newly' found mother!Tramatized by my ex and his mothers relationship, who ruined our family? Long story, I need advice.?
i dont consider myself an ';adult';


but here it goes anyways


you should surround yourself with people that you could trust before all of this happened, your family, close friends, someone older that you respect, and tell them that you really need some help, tell them your situation and maybe go see a counselor,


dont try to be so independent and say that you'll figure it out yourself, you need love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment