Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice can anyone help my family problem?

i am 18 and have a little boy. when i fell pregnant i lost all my friends and a lot of things in my life as i was really ill and nearly died. however i always had my family and my boyfriend.after having my baby in the hospital my family and boyfriend had a major fight in the hospital and havent spoken since. its been 7 months now and im stuck in the middle and blame myself for everything that has happened. with christmas coming im not sure who i should spend it with i really want to spend it with both sides but that will never happen all i want is to make them all see sense and to forget what happened and move on for my sake and mostly for my little boy. can anyone help and tell me how i can solve this problem?I need advice can anyone help my family problem?
have you tried talking to them seperately? Try to explain your feelings to your parents and then your boyfriend and ask if for the sake of your little boy to reconcile and move on.


Good Luck!I need advice can anyone help my family problem?
I think that talking is the best way to go. Hopefully you can explain things and work it out.
Your child is the most important surely your Parents know this invite them round after Christmas Day ,If they dont arrive its there loss sorry ,
hiya, tell your parents first it not fair on your child,ask them for your child's sake can they put this behind you and move that step forward.be hard on them and tell them how upset you are.if they still say no,then tell them they will not see there grand child till this is back to how it should be.the shook of not seeing there grandson might just make them see sense.im a grammar and i would amends with the other side sooner than lose seeing my grandson.then tell his family the same.then leave it to them.if they still will not see each other.then stop them seeing your son,say for 1 month,then when they see you mean it,they could just make it up with each other.any think is worth a go.x

No comments:

Post a Comment