Monday, August 23, 2010

Please need advice on a serious family issue?

There is this girl I thought of as family have known her all of my life.


Even accepted her husband and kids as family.


she has this obsession with my mother has for a very long time and wants to see whoever gets close to my mom booted out including me.


I learned recently she asked my mom to move in with her and she was going to try to boot me as well.i spoke with this girl the other day and she basically only calls me to make trouble between my mom and me.this is not the first time she has tried to come between my own blood and me.i feel this girl has alot to do with why my mom and i argue so much.i want this girl out of my life for good but my mom is refusing to listen and still talks to her and told me that this is the past i should let it go when this was all recent this girl is always up to no good especially with me because she has been jealous since day one of me she wants what i have and has gone out of her way to destroy it including with my own blood.what can i say or do to make my own mother see what this girl is all about? i want this girl out of my life for good once and for allPlease need advice on a serious family issue?
But the problem is that you want the girl out of your mom's life too, and that's not really a call you have the power to make.





We make bad choices all the time.





Look at parents and their reaction to boyfriends and girlfriends of their kids. If the parents want that person out of their childs life, how often does that happen.





I really consider myself to be a nice and honest guy, but my (now ex) wife's family intensely disliked me because I didn't follow the same customs that they did.


No matter what type of person you are, someone out there hates your guts.





The people that we see as cruel and mean are loved by someone.











You can't make your mom's mind up. You can only remove yourself from the situation.





Just like a child, you have to let your mom get hurt (if that happens to be the case).Please need advice on a serious family issue?
She is not a Friend. I agree with others, she is a stalker. You must go to you Local Police Station and file an order of Protection for yourself and your entire family from this girl. This means if she comes within 100 feet of you, she goes directly to jail, she does not pass go, she does not collect $200.00
Start recording her. Don't try to fight her. Record everything she says to you. All the instigation. When you have a good amount. Present the evidence to your mom.
I think you should record you conversations with her, then you can show your mom that this girl is evil
If I found one of the Hells angels for my problem I would have given you the number LOL


yeah it has/ is happening to me now too
tell thgis busy body she needs to pay attention to her own family and not yours
Have a Heart to Heart talk with your Mom and if that don't work I don't know what else to tell you.
Brettj66 probably has the best answer to all of this situation.


unless your willing to go for power of attorney over your mother and then have a restraining order on that woman. At which point you must prove that your mother is incapable of taking care of herself.


Long process and it may cause more hurt then just removing yourself from the place and go about your life on your own.


I am shocked that her husband allows for such meddling into anothers life so much.


Unless they are such deadbeats that they use others. at that point get some authorities involved as it is a crime to abuse elderly people and she has probably done this in the past to others.
Hi Snow White, Wow, that's a tough situation.





I am guessing the ';girl'; you're talking about is about your age? It's very weird (beyond weird...) that she has such an obsession with your Mom. I can see where your Mom might find the attention from her as being ';flattering';, and doesn't see her ulterior motives.





The woman obviously needs mental help - but convincing your Mom of that will be very hard to do.





I'm not sure of your living arrangement with you and your Mom, do you think your Mom would even consider moving in with her?





About the only thing you can do at the moment is break off all communication with the woman... completely rid your life of her. That will ';break'; her from you, and hopefully help remove the ';wedge'; she is trying to place between you and your Mom. Then, any lies she tells your Mom about you is a total lie.





Good Luck - I hope this works out :-)


Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment