Monday, August 23, 2010

I need serious advice! It's a family problem!?

My cousin, she's 12, she has a myspace and her mom doesn't know. I think it's ok that she has one, but the problem is that the other day she told me that she wanted me to let her borrow my camera. She said that a guy she really likes wants to see a picture of her with a bikini. I of course said HELL NO! I told her that she was crazy! and she said that it was only for the guy to see. I think she's gonna do it anyway, so I don't know if I should tell her mom. I mean she's my cousin and I don't want her to do that! ohh and her mom is kind of special! She thinks I'm a bad influence sorta! but she has no idea how her daughter is! and I'm afraid that if I tell her she might think I'm lying! What should I do?I need serious advice! It's a family problem!?
Get someone else to tell her mom or tell some one else. In these cases its best to stay out of the way of confrontation if you can. Have someone Print her Myspace page and give it to her mom that way she cant deny it. Chances are she told someone else and that way you don't look like a big jerk that spilled the beans when she gets ratted on! But you are doing the right thing by telling on her!





Don't feel bad! I once saw my younger sister (14) smoking with some kids outside of the school. So the next day I went to my moms and put cigarettes in my sisters bed room then lit a cigarette in the dining room. My mom came home and found the smokes in her room and grounded her for a month. So my mom learned my sis started smoking and neither of them know it was actually me!I need serious advice! It's a family problem!?
Tell either your mom or dad (whoever's sister is her mom) about it immediately. He or she must tell her parents to protect her. You know how dangerous what she wants to do can be. I am assuming that your parents can tell that you are telling the truth. You are doing the right and mature thing.
is it a guy she nows personally cuz if it is its probably just some hormonal brat if she know him personally if she only knows him from the computer then definitly tell her mom u need to look out for family and if her mom dosent belive u its not ur fault try your best to convince her adn before you tell her mom ask your cousin through myspace about it that way you have proof to show your aunt if she dosent belive you
Don't give her the camera! and maybe ask one of your other cousins to tell her so she doesn't think that you are just saying that. there are a lot of freaks on myspace so it would be a lot of help to her even though she might not think that now.
tell her mom........ just tell the mom the daughjter has a myspace page and give her the addy... then your not reporting the bad thing and the mom can deal with it but she should know.. parents should no when the kids are on myspace.....please tell the mom
hmmm welcome to adolescent stupidity ... innocent and stressful to all those who care about such and such a person. Tell her mother and maybe you'll restrain her from parading herself on the internet for another couple of months or maybe a year. People like attention and if she's not getting it someplace else, she's going to take it from any body who will give her the time of day online. Woman aren't innocent, they like the attention they get displaying their bodies to the world. Do you think you or the mother will be best for expressing to your cousin that showing off herself on the internet although fun, will only cheepen the worth of her self, as she becomes more and more addicted to the perversions of sharing oneself with every body else on the internet. Tell the mother and hope she reacts with reasonable ability to express these facts that becoming a sex object will make you a target for preditors who want to do far more then hold your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment