Monday, August 23, 2010

Need opinions or advice on a ';love triangle'; involving friends, family, and myself?

A couple months ago I began speaking to a girl, Alicia, through instant messanger. She and I quickly became good friends. Luis, a cousin of mine visiting from Mexico, suggested I drive down to Mexico with him, and I agreed. Alicia is my other cousin's girfriend. We'll call him Henry. While in Mexico my cousins and I had a good time, as one does down there, but I was thrown off by Henry's constant lies to his girlfriend. Luis and I ended up having to lie to her as well to cover for him, but the truth surfaced and I finally told Alicia the truth with Henry present. Henry then bagan to lie to Luis and I. Needless to say I ended up falling for Alicia, and she admitted she feels the same. Alicia told my cousin Henry her feelings and he, understandingly, got very upset with me. I told Alicia that I felt no guilt because of what Henry had done. I dind't immeadiately tell her what he did. He actually cheated on her and still is. Long story short I finally told her. Did I do the right thing?Need opinions or advice on a ';love triangle'; involving friends, family, and myself?
no, this girl could be gone tomorrow, and your cousin is your family, there are other girls out there and only one henery, think about it.Need opinions or advice on a ';love triangle'; involving friends, family, and myself?
Absolutely !!!!... the jerk should go his own way, and let you and alecia enjoy this new found realtionship with some peace %26amp; quiet ! Sounds like she deserves a good guy like you. Remember a guy that doesn't stand for something... falls for anything. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment