Monday, August 23, 2010

I am moving far away from my family and i need some advice.?

Here's the story: my fiancee and i have been together for 2 years now, and we have been living in PA near my family.





We both were laid off of our jobs a few months ago, and are having a difficult time finding jobs that will support the both of us. We had discussed moving closer to his family in Wisconsin and they are willing to help us start over in this new area.


My mother is very over-protective and does not like my fianc茅e much at all. She feels that he is taking me away from the family, and that should choose my family over the love of my life. Whenever I am with my parents, i feel as though i can do nothing right and that all the decisions i have made in my life are the wrong ones. They are good people, but they don't understand that my choices are my own, and if necessary i do need to fall on my face once or twice on my own. I feel that i have had everything handed to me (which i do appreciate all their kindnesses), but i want to see if i can venture forth on my own.





I am 22, and i am not stupid. i know that moving there has huge risks, and we both already have jobs and possible homes lined up for us when we get out there. I have explained to my landlord the situation, and he has ok'd us to leave in the next few weeks.





How is the best way to break to my immediate and close family that i am leaving and probably not coming back? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.I am moving far away from my family and i need some advice.?
Go.


Tell your Mother to start saving her


loose change in a jar. It will add up fast,


and she won't miss it. Then she will have


the money to bring you home one day if needed.


Have a going away get together.


Good luck.


Donate free rice at


http://freerice.comI am moving far away from my family and i need some advice.?
have like a cookout or dinner and bring them over justyou and your husband with your parents and just explain to them how u feel...and how it is normal for couple to move along...it should be simple....take pictures and video to take with you so u can watch were ever your going and keep memories....
I see why she is worried. You are moving very far away with potential jobs,not much money, do you really know his family really well? It is a great way to get stuck and very dependent on him without family as back up. What is the reason your mom does not like him?


I see why she is worried honestly. How would you feel if your daughter did this? Let your guard down, really talk to your mom one on one.
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment