Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some seroius help with my family....PLZ I need some advice...?

Okay, so I'm living with my mom, stepfather, two little brothers one is 4yr old and the other one is 2yr old and my stepfather`s dad passed away and he left him $53,000 dollars to support me, my mom and my brothers, he was suppose to get a car, a house, and just to support all of us but, instead he gambled all the money and now all we have is a car and my cousin her name is monica she offered me to come live with her until my mom was back on her feet but my mom didn't let me she said where ever ishe goes I go so I have to be homeless with the rest of us and now I just feel like crying cause I love my cousin and I really don't want to be homeless and struggle like this it is really hard now just PLZ help I need some seroius help....PLZ anything will help...THANKS LOTS!!!I need some seroius help with my family....PLZ I need some advice...?
I dont really know you situation but if your father is still alive why not go with him

No comments:

Post a Comment