Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm alone and have a crap life and no friend and no family...why me? Help and advice please.?

Ok so this is how my crap of a life came to be. When I was in 9th grade I got arrested for shoplifting. My dad proceeded to blame every problem we ever had after that on me, because I was arrested. We fought constantly for months and months until one day he said he was going on a vacation in Flordia to visit his brothers. I told him I hope he never comes back. Four days in Flordia he has a heart attack that almost kills him. He is in critical care and needs a heart transplant. After 6th months of being in the hospital he finally gets on the list. Tweleve hours pass and he gets a heart. He can finally come home after about a year in the hospital. We go home and we fight for two years straight. Among various fights I get violent, depressed and then proceed to get thrown into a mental hospital for trying to kill myself. I go in and out of this horrible place over the two years that we fight. Most of the fighting was how he never took care of himself and he was going to die if he didn't get his act together. He went in and out of the hospital over those two years. Until one day he went into the hospital and I had this horrible fear that he was going to die. I ended up back at the mental hospital because I was suicidal. I come to find out that he is going to die at the hospital, and I can't get discharged to go and see him. I get a pass and am able to spend about two days with him while he is there. We tried to say our ';I love yous and goodbyes';. He died December 17, 2009. Now I'm alone and have a crap life with no friends and no father. Yay me.I'm alone and have a crap life and no friend and no family...why me? Help and advice please.?
Church. No kidding-find God.People will let you down but not Him.HE can help you to be the best you possible, once that is taken care of the rest is a lot easier.I'm alone and have a crap life and no friend and no family...why me? Help and advice please.?
yeah but atleast you don't live in iraq.... at least your not in a wheel chair.. at least you don't live in zimbabwe, or about 50 other countries that are in poverty





i feel your pain dude, but you must consciously tell yourself positive things, it's your life, and no one can make you happy but yourself... it's a choice, you must see the positive no matter what.... you have spent enough time in hospitals etc now, why not make a pact with yourself, to change direction.





maybe you could write some positive quotes and stick them all around your bedroom etc... you need to make a big statement to yourself, that THIS is the day you are going to start being happy





i recommend 10,000mg of fish oil per day btw... google it for more info
Your not responsible for your dads illness but you are responsible for yourself now you have to make changes church would be good for you since you have no job and no means of support you should seek help from welfare and try to get housing where are your other family members and life is going to be hard for you but you have to keep strong no matter what and keep going and keep praying

No comments:

Post a Comment