Sunday, August 22, 2010

My family is messing up my life any advice and how can i stop this.They are useing my credit and hurting me...

I got this problem with my family all over NC. See someone is using my social security number to get credit under my name. I reported it to Equifax what else can I do I fill like this is not right and I am upset about it when I want something in life I will not be able to get it because my family all over wants to mess with me like this. Can I open a case with the police department? What can I do? I can not afford a lawyer at all. I do not know what to do the stress of my loved ones doing this to me it just hurts me inside I thought they loved me I am ok I just need to know what I can do to protect myself. Please help me. My birth birth certificate is missing I had to get another one I think my family is using my stuff. I found a lot of stuff on my credit report that was not mine where they where trying to get credit in my name. What else can I do???????????My family is messing up my life any advice and how can i stop this.They are useing my credit and hurting me...
Yes file a police report. Show them the usage of your social and the effect it has had on your credit. It is fraud for someone else to use your social security for any reason.





2. Contact all the credit reporting agencies and have them put a notice on your report that asks for the person trying to get credit to prove (State driver's license) that it is really you.





3. Check your reports constantly.





4. If you have home owners insurance or renters insurance contact your insurance and get them to sell you insurace rider for fraudulent use of social security and credit. It will help to pay off any fraudulent charges.





5. Contact Social Security office and get them to help you also. What is being done to you is illegal and you need to let these people (family or not) suffer consequences.My family is messing up my life any advice and how can i stop this.They are useing my credit and hurting me...
My wife got a statement from our local electric company, stating she owed several hundred dollars.... this was a major shock because my wife has never had electric in her name . after not backing down and standing her ground she finally found out her aunt had used her name and info to get electric. she had to press charges but all was removed from her credit report. so hang in there and dont give up. Kevin
I'm going to link to a government site that can help you. There's alot more to it than simply calling the credit bureaus (you actually only need to call one as they are required to notify each other) and saying that your identity has been stolen.





The best place to get the info is from the horse's mouth - the link I've given you below. Good luck to you in this. : )
cancel all credit cards,change banks,call police.


Move away start fresh,pay the bills that you end up having to pay after you report and have taken legual action.and go on with life.sometimes we have family that are selfish self centered,but that doesnt mean we have to allow them to bring us down with them.tell them how you feel.mabe some day theyll have a change in heart,but untill then ---audie oooose!Bye bye!


Bail out dont go down with the ship!Even if there fam,especialy if their fam.


Ill pray for you and yes them!
yes file a report with your police dept and inform all three credit bureaus

No comments:

Post a Comment