Monday, August 23, 2010

Family Problem I need advice?

ok,





i have my mom.





we're not close cuz i didnt grow up with her.





but now we are kinda close since I changed myself.





BUT! i have this step father





and they got this SON!





i mean i'm fine with it.





but i really feel out of place when they are together.





they are like those happy family..





i feel madness jelousy sadness..





maybe because i havent met my biological father.. and i didnt grow up





with my mom..





and me and my step father dont talk...





its really awkward..





every night i cry..





because how come my half brother... have a family?





how come i only have my mom?Family Problem I need advice?
because soon you will see the reason is you will realize that others around you that have all that are Living a lie they cant think for themselves but you will have knowledge from having to figuree life out on your own you will be stronger and wiser from it one day you might even say I'm glad I went through what I did cause I would hate to be like thatFamily Problem I need advice?
My Dear Friend,


Always ,to have something is better than nothing.


Can you imagine somebody without any relatives ?
how come u grew up living with ure stepfather? thats kinda weird. anyways, chill. dont worry about family stuff. just think about your life, where u wanna go what u wanna do who u wanna be. sometimes people get so hung up on family problems that they blurr everything else out. Plus if ure more out there in life, ull miss the people at home more and it wont seem as awkward. ';straighten up ure tie, take the microphone, dont talk about it, dont let it get u down, its only one part of the story';
Maybe you should try talking to your mom and telling her how you feel. If your open than it helps alot and it will make yall even closer. Trust me I've been through the whole other parent bit with step siblings and its hard but in the long run if your open about your problems than it helps. I hope this helps you.
You are a fortunate person. At least you got your mom right? The feelings we have or we feel are our choices. They are not suppose to be there if you didn't choose to feel that way. You must learn to love the people all around you so they can you love you back. Your step dad is also your family if you learn to open your eyes to reality. Open your heart and use your mind well.

No comments:

Post a Comment