Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have lots of drama in my life with friends & family do u have any advice for how to deal with this drama?

Ok lately i am having lots of drama in my life. Like with my friends they seem to always talk about me and now there is this big issue that happened when someone hacked my myspace and sent everyone of my friends very mean and nasty things so now they like hate me so what should i do just not care about what they say and just to stay away from them or should i do something and i have drama with my family but its not that serious but still please help me.I will be waitingI have lots of drama in my life with friends %26amp; family do u have any advice for how to deal with this drama?
I know it seems so over whelming right now but break it down and it is always easier to deal with one thing at a time instead of all at once. First if your friends are talking about you they are not really your friends. Real friends would not behave that way. So good riddance to those big mouth gossips! Second of all you cannot help what someone else did by hacking into your my space. If you have told people what happened that is enough. Real friends will understand and not hold anything against you because they are your friend. With your family, a good talk can usually resolve those issues Rather it be a plan, being updated,聽 a new understanding, working together, etc. It sounds like the majority of your issues seem to be that you have people in your life that are not true friends. Dump those people for real friends. Good luck!I have lots of drama in my life with friends %26amp; family do u have any advice for how to deal with this drama?
Depending on what age you are, I think going on vacation can help alot. You get away from all the drama all that you care about is yourself. You can try meditation to clear your head.
Its always tough when everything seems to hit us all at once. First of all, if your friends and their friendship mean a lot to you, then you should do whatever you can to tell them the truth. Its up to them whether they believe you or not. Also, you should talk to them about the gossip or whatever they are talking about behind your back. Talk to them about it. If they don't mean enough to you for you to preserve your friendships with them, then maybe you need to find new friends. Friendship is all about trust. If you can't trust your friends, maybe you should find some new, better ones. As for the drama with family, there is always going to be something going on in our lives. Just remember, you aren't responsible for other's actions or words, but you are for yours. If you response in a kind way, and always try not to fight or whatever, people will take notice and things may not be so bad. If you want to know the best solution to any problem, I would direct you to God's Holy Word, the Bible. Let me know if you want more information on that. I'd be happy to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment