Thursday, August 19, 2010

I seriously need guidance. me n my family is in great troublesince 6 years . plz advice?

my father's brother n his family r jealous of us since i was a baby. they r jealous of our beauty,prosperity, wealth, health n education. they have been into blackmagic etc as my grandma told us as she had seen them casting spells on us. now its been 6 years tht we r under their evil spells. our faces turn wheatish n our we get under eyes dark circles, skin rashes every full moon, insomnia n fear at 3 am at night n we scream at 3:15am every night. WE NEED HELP TO GET RID OFF THIS TORTURE. ME N MY SISTER R SO BEAUTIFUL N HIGHLY EDUCATED EVEN THEN NO ONE PROPOSED FOR MARRIAGE EVER. MY FATER'S BROTHER'S DAUGHTER GOT 2 TIMES DIVORCED SO SHE DOESNT WISH GOOD FOR US. PLZ HELP IF U CAN AS WE R IN GREAT TROUBLE. WE WILL BLESS U FOR THE CORE OF OUR HEART . PLZ GUIDE US HOW TO END UP THEIR EVIL DEEDS ON US. WE DONT WANA TAKE REVENGE BUT WE WANT TO BREAK N BE SAFE FOR THEIR EVIL BLACK MAGIC SPELLS .I seriously need guidance. me n my family is in great troublesince 6 years . plz advice?
Well, hopefully you believe in a higher power. If you do, I suggest you ask for your higher power to protect you from evil.





As for the dark circles, buy some vitamin E capsules from the grocery store, take a needle and poke a little hole in the gelcap. rub some of the goop under your eyelids and in the morning they will be greatly improved. This also works on any skin problems - scars, cuts, lesions, etc.I seriously need guidance. me n my family is in great troublesince 6 years . plz advice?
No one can cast a spell on you with effect unless you permit it! Some very beautiful people can be very very ugly! Wealth is good to pay the bills! Wealth is good if it helps folks within reason! Based on your information you are highly struck on yourself. This in itself is enough to make folks ill. Do these folks a favor and stay away from them, I am certain they will appreciate it. Go live your own lives and leave people alone!
Don't be so superstitious. Think positively and if u believe in God I don't think u will have to worry about these things.
Hello.





I truly believe in the power of the mind and positive thinking. If you start thinking more positively, you will be in a higher frequency and therefore all the stuff you refer as black magic won't affect you and your family.


When we think in a higher level, we protect ourselves of any kind of bad energy.


Another suggestion, pray for them. Pray sincerely, wishing that all the bad vibrations will get transformed in love and prosperity and never wish them bad.





May God bless you and your whole family. All the best.
omg you sound like a good person look on the internet for spell books or try to be nice to them and make up i wish very badly that i could do something for you and i will pray talk to a priest or something i'll be ur friend i'm a girl 11 and i care!

No comments:

Post a Comment