Monday, August 23, 2010

I have been left some money in a will, but my family all want some, any advice?

I have been left 拢500, thats it. I have just left university and moved into a house with my partner. we have tons of student debts and rent to pat etc. people know this, the thing is,my mum, who is mainly horrible with me, wants 拢100. My dad, who is rich already, wants me to put 拢100 to a holiday for him, then there is everybody else who doesnt usually bother with me wanting some as others are getting some.





I have the intentions of using the 拢500 to pass my driving test quickly, as I travel 2 hours per day to work by bus and train. The thing is, both parents are getting snotty about this as they want some.


I wouldnt mind, but i am skint and they have 拢1000s. What do I doI have been left some money in a will, but my family all want some, any advice?
This happens all the time!!!! it happened in my family. people come crawling out of the cracks just for a little bit of ur gold.





i suggest if u are ever left any money in the future dont tell anyone %26amp; with ur current situation tell them they are parasites and to f** off. seriously, its pathetic they even ask when they know u have been studying and with current debts, and as for ur parents they should know much better. should u even call them parents??





i know this is harsh but this is the only way to make them back off. u seem like u are a sincere kind person and others are just trying to take advantage of u.I have been left some money in a will, but my family all want some, any advice?
Simply say, it was the wish of so and so, for me to have this money. If you honored his/her wishes you would not be coming to me with this. I already have plans on using this money to pass my driving test quickly. Go death harvest some other relative whose wishes you repect less than your own greed! After saying all that, just walk away and never repeat yourself again.
DO WHAT YOU FEEL IS RIGHT........... I F THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY TO SHARE EXPLAIN TO YOUR FAMILY IF THEY ARE GOING TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU PASS OUT THE MONEY AND YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT.......... ALL ICAN SAY IS DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO...
dnt give,it's rightfully yours.
Dont give it
spend it on ya driving lessons,get it over quick..
it was left to you not them so keep it
Really, families and money don't mix - not even in death. It's completely absurd for them to ask for money that you have been given in any will. I make it a point to never ask for, hope for or accept money from family members and when I do, I remember not to let that be a guilt trip when they want this or that saying things like,';after ALLwe've DONE for you.'; Such nonsense. If this happened to me - I'd give them every penny of it because that would show them for the selfish greedy people that they are. It might make them think. Plus, why let $ get in the way of relationships. If they want the piddles I have - here you go! But, since you are not me - they really don't deserve a cent - don't give them anything and don't explain. They will be mad for a time but they will get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment