Monday, August 23, 2010

MJ family :( i need your advice x?

well last night i was talking to one of my friends on facebook and he said what you been doing in your holidays and i said i been shopping and then i said i've been to see MJ's 'This Is It' and i told him how amazing i thought it was. And then cos the display pic i use for YAHOO is the same one i use on my msn and my friend was like ewww your picture scares me and he kept poking fun at MJ and i was quite hurt because this man is dead and yet people are still poking fun at him, well the minority of ppl are and i just felt like he was being such an idiot. Why are people like this , i mean dont they understand that its disrespectful to treat someone like this? And then my mate thought it was funny to send me a video of shaheen jafargholi singing mj's song, with this horrid scream in the background to freak me ?


xMJ family :( i need your advice x?
Well your mate and your friend were just being jerks but maybe that's just who they are? you shouldn't let it get in your way though if you are truly a fan at Michael Jackson deep down you know MJ probably wouldn't let this bother him so you should follow hes peaceful ways and ignore them. As for your friends just tell them to quite it and that if they were really your friends they would respect that your a fan of his, if they still don't respect you drop 'em you don't need them.MJ family :( i need your advice x?
I'm in your same situation dear, and it sucks when people just do not understand our love for MJ.


A lot of my friends and family say that Michael was a creep, a Jacko, a pedo, etc. and it makes me sooooo mad!!!!


Just ignore it, remember that MJ had to deal with A LOT of haters, and he got the firsthand bashing because he WAS Michael Jackson, get what im saying?


just ignore them, theyre being ignorant @$$'s.


And remember, it's their loss that they don't listen to MJ, not yours:)
i am a huge fan and i have gotten the same thing i just ignore it or i come up with something that makes them feel stupid lol
Well, I have only one friend who likes MJ, and even she doesn't like him that much. When I first started dating my boyfriend, he was a huge hater but he learnt that although I respect his opinion, I wasn't going to accept him purposely slating him when he knows full well how much he means to me. Now we don't talk about him at all. Because we have agreed to disagree on the matter and I think that's what you are your friend are going to have to do. If your friend cared about you like true friends are supposed to, then he wouldn't say things like that to you, unless he intends it as harmless teasing. Don't get angry or over defensive, just calmly say that you're not interested in any rubbish they have to say about him because it hurts you. If they don't stop, then I think the bigger question you should be asking yourself is, why are you friends with people who are deliberately trying to hurt you? Good look darl, and I hope it works out for you.
Hey, hunni.. im the same.


I have a million people on facebook that are supposed to be my friends.. and they insult him all the time. and sometimes it makes me cry, so hard.


We alll have to go through this.. i know its unfair for Michael.


But just ignore them.. ok :)





come chat sweetie, http://lovefortheglove.yolasite.com/chat鈥?/a>





xxx
I know this is gonna sound funny, But I have found who my real friends are through this situation





I have noticed that I am leaving behind those that are believing the media and the crap about him, those who are making fun of him.





it goes to show that when you actually think about it, are these people really your friends? if they don't respect your thoughts or feelings?





Thats something to think about really....
What idiots! I actually HATE people who hate michael jackson, i mean seriously, he was (and still is) the best singer and entertainer, and most beautiful person of all time. I really think people who don't like MJ are soo stupid because how can you not think that he is amazing, they're obviously jealous because they can never, EVER be even 1 millionth as great as him! %26amp; don't worry, there are loads of people here on Yahoo! Answers and all over the world that love MJ aswell. Its just a few sad people that hate him. (THEY SHOULD HAVE DIED NOT HIM! :( ) ANd by the way i think you are a great person for loving michael, cuz i do aswell, and i love talking to the fans :) . Anyway, just egnore what the pathetic haters say to you, they are just jealous. :) xxxx
I agree with MJforever just ignore them and if possible don't talk to them at all
I like M.J.'s music, but I'm not really obsessed with him. I think people make fun of him because he was different and some people said he was a pervert. Also, they probably are weirdo's themselves, and they have nothing else to pick on except from that, i also don't think it's very fair making fun of a dead guy. If the people who answer this are not being kind and thinking about your feelings, why are they answering this at all?? Hope this helps:):) P.S. Don't think about people who are being mean to or about you. Remember, if you like him, then why does it matter what anyone else thinks?? xx
I think people like these are the most unaware about the world around them, coz they do not want to know in detail about anything.They just know the little information which they would have got from here and there which may not be true!People like these will understand their mistakes and misunderstandings with Michael Jackson if they watch ';This Is it';.If they still don't,then maybe they don't want to see reality and are too stone hearted! You and me both looovveee Michael Jackson a lot and respect him for the good he has done to humanity.His songs were very meaningful and touching to the heart.Those who don't like him definitely have a very different taste then i must say.Love you like crazzy Michael!!Hope you were here!!
If this is so unbearable to you, then just give it up now! News flash, not everyone is going to like MJ, you sound like a pathetic pisss ant with this question. Grow an damn backbone or you'll never make it in life.
That's the way society is these days. It's sad to think about how everyone was bashing Michael while he was alive. But to think it's still going on now that he's gone. Makes me want to just punch em all in the chops.





To me tho, the more you let them see it bother you the more they will keep it up.





Be better then them and ignore the pea brains. Don't let them get to you cuz that's what they want to see. It's like adding fuel to the fire so to speak.








RIP~MJ
Just ignore them.


If they think it gets to you, they do it more.


just leave it.
you gotta ignore what people have to say to you about mj i learnt to live with it now that it don't bother me no more
well, 1st of all i really acknowledge your courage and come forward to all your friend as who you are, and how you feel for Michael.





I have been a fan for 16 years , that was since i was 12, there's a period of time, because of what i've faced , similar like what you say about your problems. i kept it down and buried my feeling of love for Michael. i pretend i wasn't a fan. But, my heart can't lie, my mind can play games , and cover up, but i know, deep down. i love Michael Jackson XOXO !!!





i truly regretted that, why i have wasted my life pretending... if i can live again those years, i will say to the world ...


|= UC |%26lt; YOU !


I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON ! That's that! ..
Well, I'm not part of the ';MJ Family'; but I decided to answer anyway...





If people don't like Michael Jackson, that's all good and fine. We're all different and instead of admonishing differences we should accept them. HOWEVER...if this person was a true friend of yours, they wouldn't deliberately be cruel to you. Unless he/she is between the ages of 11-14 then they're just doing it to tease you immaturely and maliciousness really probably isn't intended. Tell your friend that it hurts your feelings without getting nasty with them. If they get really defensive and keep doing it, then they're being a total asshole and they're NOT really your friend and you should drop them like a hot rock - delete them from your msn, don't answer emails and just ignore them from now on. Friends aren't deliberately cruel. Friends are people who care about one another - and people who care about you don't deliberately hurt you.
Just leave them. Ignorance is key in this situation, it will help.


You know you're the mature one in that case.
::same as the first answer::

No comments:

Post a Comment