Sunday, August 22, 2010

I rather get love advice from yahoo than from my family..is that normal?

Ya sure why not... i kinda see where you're coming from because if your ask family the advice is kind of bias but on yahoo it isnt you get advice from someone who doesn't know youI rather get love advice from yahoo than from my family..is that normal?
Yeah, family can give good advice, but advice here is less biased...only bad thing is we don't know you as well as your family...if you want the best advice, ask a good friend, who is also good with women. Asking for women for advice on women doesn't usually work that well. So ask a good male friend who is good with women, he'll give you the best advice.I rather get love advice from yahoo than from my family..is that normal?
of course its normal besides you might want to ask someone on the outside looking in to get different views because if somebody is involved or if they know the people that are involved their view is slanted and its just a new perspective
yeah because on here you can get unbiased advice from people that you never have to deal with ever again =)
Nope not at all!





I always look somewhere else for some answers because I don't want my family to be in any business that I don't put them in!
of course cuz The Player gives great unbiased advice
ya

No comments:

Post a Comment