Sunday, August 22, 2010

A girl loves me she is 18 iam 24 i also love her but she is 6 years yonger my family nd socity r rigid advice?

SHE loves me nd i lover too ..but i feel little guilty about mine age iam 24 nd she is 18, she purposed me....mine society nd family are also rigid..type of people...advice me..


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


thanks for reponse hav a nice lifeA girl loves me she is 18 iam 24 i also love her but she is 6 years yonger my family nd socity r rigid advice?
Well, if grammar is any indication, she may be more mature. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from her. She's 18 which, to the best of my knowledge, is legal in most states. Follow your heart OZboy (since brains and courage seem to be lacking).A girl loves me she is 18 iam 24 i also love her but she is 6 years yonger my family nd socity r rigid advice?
Age is but a number, got for it.
thtas not really a big different in age....if you love each other you wont care about what people think or say...just go for it
yea age is a number...who cares how old u are...u can basically date any age and stuff...SO go for it..who cares what they say?that's there opinion...its based on Ur own opinion
all i can say is dont let anyone tell u who to be with, who to fall in love with, who u can see, etc. because the love between u too is unexplainable to others. no one will ever see what she does for u or what u do for her. everyones looking at the smaller picture and not caring about the way u feel. now, im not telling u to forget ur family and society but if they truly loved u, they would see how happy u are with her. dont let a little thing like age get in the way of ur true feelings! i know its hard taking in everyones crap, but no matter who ur with someones bound to start spreading rumors or just be unhappy with your relationship. bite the bullet and see where it takes u. if you truly feel as if she is the one, then there shouldnt be a rush to things (as far as marriage) believe me things will either pan out or get worst. whatever happens the people u love the most will always be there. good luck to u
A 6 year age difference is nothing to be guilty about. She is 18 and no longer considered jail bait.
This is your relationship, not theirs. My boyfriend and I are ten years apart (I'm older) and everyone gave me a hardtime about it in the beginning. I just stood my ground and stood by my man. Once everyone got to know him, and figured out that I was going to make my own decisions no matter what anyone said, everything was fine. He is just as much a part of the family now as one of us that were born into it. Five years together and counting :) If you truley love her, you will stand by her side and stand up for the two of you.
Hello, I am 22 and my husband is about to turn 30. I would never turn in my husband for anyone! But here is the deal: I met him when I was 20 and we got married when I was 22, so we are still newlyweds. So, you see, we were older, and we both knew what we wanted. So maybe you should consider waiting.
if you love her then the age don;t matter and my fiancee is 28 and i;m only 20 see he 8 years older than me
';miya bibi razi to kya karega kazi';
Depending on the society in which you were raised and the family values instilled in you through conditioning, the degree of the guilt you feel is directly linked to it. As an adult you have to re-evaluate the set of standards you were raised by and decide which are not logical and right for you and discard them and replace them with standards of conduct that work for you in this day and age. As to the age difference, 6 years is not a significant difference when both of you are adults. It will take determination and discipline on your part to get over the guilt you feel but it is your life and no one will reap the benefits or suffer the consequences but yourself. Good luck
If you love her, go for her. Im crazy about a guy who's 30...I think he's 31....and I'm 20 and I don't care if anyone thinks I'm disgusting but hey, that's what love is all about. Your family...well, maybe you can keep it from them for a while and then try to bring it up lil' by lil' and then bring it up eventually.
If you love her, why does it matter what everyone else says?
  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment