Saturday, July 31, 2010

BIG FAMILY PROBLEMS? Please give me advice (a lot of detail, sorry, but dont be put off!)?

My mom don't get along very well. We haven't done for a few years, and i'm always out the house to avoid her. Im 16, my best friend claire lives with us, we've privately adopted her. She's been here since the beginning of december, and i just get sick of seeing her all the time, every single day, and i dont really go out with her at weekends, which has really put pur friendship under strain.





And now my mom seems to favour her over me. All the time. Small things, like, they'll go and watch a film in moms room and wont invite me. Or they'll be in an in-depth conversation in the kitchen, i walk in and they both shut up. Its like claire and my mom have a real mother-daughter bond that i dont have with her. Yeah, im jealous.





And my moms boyfriend has his kids stay over on the weekend, 3 kids one weekend, one the other (different moms). Out of the three kids, ones a girl (Toni) and 2 boys (Little Ju and Michael).





A year and a half ago, i stopped taking toni out with me when i went to meet my mates (im 16 now, and she's 14) cuz every now and then she kept really playing up when she was out with me, and i got sick of it.





About the same time i stopped taking her out with me, my stuff went missing. At first i thought i'd misplaced one of my bras, untili saw her bra strap fell down at dinner. And it was mine. Other stuffs gone, but i thought i'd misplaced it.





When claire came, she encourahed me to look through her bag, and i found my mascara. So i took i out again. I went back out, leaving my newly bought caligraphy set on the side, which was gone when i got back.





LOADS of make up, clothes and even a few books have gone missing.


Claire's High School Musical dvd (i know, she's sad) went missing, and Little Ju said to claire ';oh has toni given you your HSM3 disc back? she borrowed it, didnt she?'; when toni didnt ask, and she was the last one to have it.





We didnt tell my mom, and the short of it is that me and claire confronted toni after finding expensive shampoo and conditioner of claires in tonis bag, and one of my books missing, and me and toni got into a fight.





Ju (moms boyfriend) went through tonis bag and didnt find my book, but me and claire are suspicious that she hid it in the boys room until they left.





i told mom about everything after the kids left, and she didnt know what to do. Ju wouldnt speak to me and claire for days and now we have to stay in the house every other saturday, and one of us is gonna stay in the room at all times to watch toni.





I dont know what to do about my family, mom wont let me move out, she hates my girlfriend simply because she's the same sex as me, i love claire being here but i feel she's pushing me out, my stepsisters stealing my stuff and apparently juliens been calling me all sorts if names like ';carpet muncher'; behind my back. I get enough sh*t on the streets as it is.





PLEASE HELP?! WHAT SHOULD I DO??BIG FAMILY PROBLEMS? Please give me advice (a lot of detail, sorry, but dont be put off!)?
Okay.


1) Forget the Carpet Muncher stuff.. Love your sexuality. Realize its a beautiful gift you have. You can love with no boundaries. If someones jelous or intimitaded by it, let them. Enjoy it.


2) Some relationships with family will always be strained.. But, I would say sit your mother down and try to talk to her alone. Tell her how you feel. That may sound CRAZY but it can't get worse then it already is.


3) The young girl taking your stuff may just want to be more like you. Maybe she wants to feel cool also but shes afraid to ask..OR..shes being bratty. Either way thats something you may just have to deal with unless you can try to friend her and see if that works.





If you want to talk about it more, you can email me.BIG FAMILY PROBLEMS? Please give me advice (a lot of detail, sorry, but dont be put off!)?
First try and keep your cool, this is going to take some work. See if you and your stepsister can call a family meeting, and put it all out in the open. Talk to her dad and try and see if he will talk to his daughter, Now if none of this works, then get a tape recorder, or video, and catch her in the act. tape when her brothers ask if she borrowed your stuff. get creative, send your mother a card, and ask her how the two of you can be closer, tell her you wish that she would think of you like she does your stepsister. Tell her that you love her.
ok i have some of these problems but here is what i do , i lock my room when i am not there , i don't talk unless i want to to my family and about the adopted girl just tell her no if u don't want to go out. about ur mother u can just do a few chores around the house a day and then go out so u do not have to deal with her well it is what i do
1) Just bear it..my life sucks as well and I deal with it. :| only a few more years till you can really get out of there.





2) keep all your stuff in your room and lock your room when you arent there, seems obvious but..just saying





3) You like your girlfriend and thats that, you dont need anyone elses judgement on that.





4) hang out with claire more, like make a plan and just ask if she wants to do something fun. idk, maybe she feels the same way? ~_^





and julien..if thats the boyfriend or the kid..remember, sticks and stones..just words. I would just tell him to go **** himself. lifes short, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment