Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am having family problems and need professional advice for myself.?

I feel trapped and I am on edge. Just recently I got my 18 year old son back in my life, it has been a roller coaster ride. 3 years ago I got my 9 year old back. I am not doing too well being a mom again. I recently started my own business and it is stressful too. Basically all I do is work and come home to drama. My boyfriend works out of town some times but he has been home recently. Ok now that you know what I deal with in a nutshell. My 9 year old has recently started fighting with me physically when I spank him. His dad was supposed to pick him up yesterday and he did not show up...I am really needing a break from the kids and it has been causing all the little things to build up to where I have went off on everyone today. I just want to know what I should do to keep from doing this. Now I feel terrible for blowing up on the ones I love, not a good feeling. Should I go for professional help? I don't know if that will really help or if I will have the time to do this due to working all the time. Any suggestions??? To be honest, I really love my kids but mother hood is hard. Does anyone else feel this way? I know people say they love being a mother but it is stressful or is it just me? My 18 year old has Bi-Polar and ADHD and I see signs of my youngest son having ADD as well. He is going to be tested soon. I really have no idea as how to raise kids with ADD. Any feedback will be helpful.





Thank you for listening...I am having family problems and need professional advice for myself.?
motherhood is very hard





You need to take some time to yourself and correct your children, just because they has mental issues, it is not an excuse to disrespect you.





Set some rules and make sure they follow them. Some professional help might be needed for for the kids, and getting yourself some too will not hurt.I am having family problems and need professional advice for myself.?
It is really sad to know but one cant help by sitting so far so my suggestions will be to sit with him and talk frankly exactly what is his need and what does he want as being a working woman it i will be stressful for u to continue like this and if he does not listen to u then leave it up to GOD may be he will give him some sort of brain to think it over again
when you take your son to be tested ask if there is concealing or some one they have on site you can talk to or if they could help you find some one to talk to I'm sure they would be more than happy to help as a matter of fact why don't you call them asap and ask tell them what your going thur currently and they may have just the right person to talk to

No comments:

Post a Comment