Saturday, July 31, 2010

I hate my family and i need some advice?

lately i have really been feeling a lot of resentment and anger toward my family, which consists of a 12 year old brother (hes 2 years younger than me), my mom and my dad. my brother makes me feel like crap every day. my parents do nothing to stop him. he kicks me, i get in trouble for kicking him back. he calls me a f*cking pr*ck and i get in trouble for calling him an *ss as a comeback. its horrible! my parents do nothing to stop my brother from being such a jerk and it really pisses me off. its gotten to the point where i can't even stand eating dinner with them. is this just a phase? how can i not be so angry at them? any advice?I hate my family and i need some advice?
OMG i know I have the same problem except my little brother is 10 years old. He always beats me and calls me things like I hate you and stuff like that. It hurts my feelings and when I say something back like shut up or b***** . My parents get me in trouble. I told my parents how i felt and they didnt care. My parents also spoil my little my brother so then i went into deppresion for about 2 weeks until I got better I felt like I wanted to die. I would say its just a phase dont let it stop you from being happy like me. I now that your parents piss you off but hey their your parents. So just try to avoid your brother for a few days until youve relaxed a bit. And about your parents try to stay away from them for a few days to until they reflect and see how unfair they are treating you. Good luck( break a leg)I hate my family and i need some advice?
I know you don't want to hear this, but because you are older, your parents expect more out of you. They expect you to be more mature then your little brother. Your best bet is to learn to ignore him when he calls you names. I know it's hard, but don't lower yourself to his level. He's acting like a child. You are a teenager. As for the kicking, I don't know what to tell you. He shouldn't be physically abusing you. Just try to keep your distance. good Luck!
I think you should take the time to sit down and talk with your family. They might undersand where you are coming from. I know how you feel, I get mad at my mom whe she yells at me for being unorganized. My father always tells me that I don't don't handle the situation right and that I should have talked to my mothr first before storming off. That's the ame thing for you, you need to sit down with your family and tell them how you feel.
its natural for 12yrs boys to get aggressive and physical , you must understand that big changes are taking place in his body ,sexual growth and hormonal imbalance, these changes affect his behaviour , he will take some years to settle . you must adjust with him or just keep distance from him and avoid him , that way you don't give him opportunity to kick you or use bad language .


But your parents totally ignoring his attitude is bad and he can become a stupid jerk in future !
Please be patient. I know you feel overpowered, maybe your parents need a talk with just you and them. I was a kid once and hated when my parents treated me like a ';kid';. Maybe write a letter to each parent. Maybe have a talk with your brother too. Seems like your parents are too busy or oblivious to what is going on. I know we are only hearing your side but it seems they need to set your brother straight.
I think it's a phase. My brother and I did not get along until he went away to college. I still think my parents favor my sister, but as your grow up, things will change. And, if for some reason they don't, you can always move out when you're 18!
well im in a similar situation. just focus on the good. focus on going to college and getten out. but wt i do is i dont talk to them unless they talk to me first. all you have 2 do is b respectful to ur parents and ignore ur bro. i hope it gets better for u though
i would say just stick through it, i have the same problem only thing is im not an atheist. and you dont have to believe in jesus for him to help you. yes im sure it helps but Jesus died for you too so im sure he wouldnt ignore you in your problems.
Do not say anything to them. Refuse to talk. If they ask, just put down on a piece of paper that you refuse to talk to any of them until your brother is punished for the mean things he says.
it's just a phase,that you will go through more than once in your life.nobody can pick their family.just try to ignore the ignorance.if you can do that?then you will be alright.good luck.
My sister and I used to hate each other a lot. When we got older, we grew out of it. It is just a phase. If you need to talk to someone REAL (not Jesus), try a therapist or even your parents.
It is normal. But, I still don't like my family (I'm 30). Just stay focused, in school, and make somehitng out of your life...
I feel like that sometimes two. Ignore him then he will get tired of it. Hes just some little loser kid.
tell your parents how you feel and tell them how that makes you feel.
My Family hates me but I dont hate them Im just very sad about it


Go to Jesus He will Help you
suck up to ur parents.i did it worked for me
your parents seem to be favoring your brother because he is younger and you being older should know better. is this fair, no.





you have an option. you can deal with as is; you can confront your parents to find a way to truly fix by approaching them, you can go the extreme route and call the police to report your brother abusing you and your parents not doing anything about it to wake them up as your call for help. if it cannot be resolved because they owe you the same life they are providing him, then you can proceed in the direction you feel comfortable. it may take someone from outside the house to tell your parents they need to fix this problem. they may be blind to it all.
Well first of all... you're 14 years old and your acting like a 7 year old. I'm not trying to be mean, but you need to grow up a little bit. Your family and friends are all that truly matter in life.





Ok, you need to sit down and have a talk with your family. Without anyone being upset. Because you need to voice your problems with your parents in a mature way. I think a little communication can go a LONG way. From what you've giving me, it sounds like communication is the problem. So just go to your parents and ask them nicely if you can talk to them about your concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment