Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family Issue... Please give me advice.?

My Fiances 84 year old grandmother falsely accussed us of steeling from her a year ago. She has disowned us, cut off all ties, and had no comment when she found out we were engaged. Neither of us has ever given her a reason to believe that we would do such a thing and she still has a very sharp mind (she isn鈥檛 going senile). This is really bothering my fianc茅s parents鈥?with good reason and they have recently been pushing for us to go visit and talk to her. We don鈥檛 want to visit her and even if my fianc茅 went to visit her I would never feel comfortable about going there ever again. Am I wrong for not wanting to see her again?Family Issue... Please give me advice.?
I can understand your point, I would hate to be accused of stealing. But you have to be the better person and speak to her and let her realize that you are not the type pf person ( nor your fiance) that would do such a thing. Also she is older so maybe she wasn't thinking correctly when she accused. Life comes and goes and you don't want you fiance and you not speak to her again and then she will pass, and you will wish that you would have talked to her earlierFamily Issue... Please give me advice.?
yes u r wrong. the only solution to misunderstanding is to talk. Moreover she is a senior so she expects u people to go to her and clear all this stuff. don't worry, just talk to her and everything would be all right.
She's 84 and will likely be dead soon anyway. I wouldn't worry about it.





Life goes on no matter what the elderly think or do or say. C'est la vie.
yep.. It makes you look like you did steal from her.. If you do not have anything to hide you will be able to face her.
thats a good one. my grandmother just accused me of the same thing(long story) but she likes to have control on the family and even turns the famil agaist other famil members. maybe call her first or write a letter. the last thing you guys want is a door slammed in your face. family is cunfusing it seems like everone has thier own ajenda. good luck on that one
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment