Thursday, July 29, 2010

What do i do....i need advice on a friend/family problem?

I have a best friend that is a guy. my parents think we like eachother or something and ive already tried to proove i dont. I absolutely have to hang out with him hes my best friend he works alot and i dont get to see him at school. I'm not allowed to see him even WITH my parents there and other GIRLS there the entire time, not even at my house or anywhere else and for no other reason but that hes a guy and im not supposed to ';date';{which it wouldnt be a date} till im 16. I already tried to negotiate calmly, civily and respectfully and the outcome was no no no you cant negotiate anything im the parent. so what do i doWhat do i do....i need advice on a friend/family problem?
do your have an older sister or brother or aunt who can talk to your parents to tell them that they must start trusting your judgment that they have raised you right so they should trust you more. And that he is just a friend who you enjoy being around. Have you invited him over to your house it might help if he can come meet the family.What do i do....i need advice on a friend/family problem?
You didn't say how old you were. But if he is that great.. ';Anything that good is worth waiting for';

No comments:

Post a Comment