Thursday, July 29, 2010

Business Prop. Vs. Family Promise! I NEED HELP/ADVICE PLEASE!!!!???

ok bear w/ me.. :) please....


Alittle over a year ago my grandpa( who was diagnoses of liver cancer) asked me if id come back ';Home'; to Az, And take care of my Grama when he passed. I told him yes. And promised i would'nt leave her...


So my Fiancee moved with me.. Left his life behind in oregon..


I moved back to arizona.. we lived w/ her for a year.. took care of her.


We now have our own place.. and shes dealing with it fine.





So my fiancee gets a business propasition from a buddy.


Wants us to move 2 hours North of here.. And open a new business./add on.. to what is here now(2nd store). Lots of money!!. in this.. But Now. to do this.. id have to b reak my granmothers heart. The promises i made her for not leaving. ( for another 4 or so years).. the promise to my papa ( RIP),


But to advance in life, Run our own business.. Make great money. be in a new place. Be able to travel. Affford things not pay check to pay check. Be happy.. and live my life.Im so stressed.





What do i Do???Business Prop. Vs. Family Promise! I NEED HELP/ADVICE PLEASE!!!!???
you made a promise and you should deliver...why can't you move the gram with you if your going to be so loaded?Business Prop. Vs. Family Promise! I NEED HELP/ADVICE PLEASE!!!!???
you need to ask yourself this, is money more aportent then being with your friends and family, isnt it enough just to be able to see them a reason to keep going?
Look, your family is first. Your grandma needs you. Family will be always there for you but not a man. Don't change your family for a man. A man walks next to you every minute. Try to make money from that town, I am sure you can. You just need more imagination
talk to your grandmother and I am sure she would understand. Isn't there anyone else who helps with her. If you are making good money soon you would be able to take better care of her and I don't think that would be breaking a promise to your grandfather.
Well you did make a promise to your Grandfather. I understand your delimma, but how could you leave your Grandmother behind? An alternative would be to take her with you and get her established where you are moving. When you say she is dealing fine, is she able to function on her own? I would discuss the situation with your Grandmother and see how she feels about it.


You did make a promise though and a promise is a promise. Good luck with your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment