Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's a family problem....I really need advice...=(?

My community is great...alhamdulillah.The problem is, there's four or five women who ruin it for everyone. It's like this: they're jealous of my family and they spread rumors about us. My dad handles it perfectly so no one bothers him. My mom, however, doesn't get that we don't need to care what other people think. She gets really mad and feels she must argue and tell those women right, but sometimes sticking up isn't the best solution especially if you don't know how to handle the situation. I don't know what to tell her. I want to her to forget about those women and move on with her life, but it's like she wants to go and argue with them and socialize with them. But they're not worth it. I don't know what to tell her anymore. My dad and I have both tried to explain that we, as a family should move on, but she wants to stick up for us in the wrong way. I need advice: what can I say that will make my mom not care about those women and their dirty politics? I don't know what to do.It's a family problem....I really need advice...=(?
There's really nothing you can do...it seems like your mother has something inside of her that wont let her leave those ladies alone and understand more she fights back with them the more their going to keep on doing it. It's something that she's going to have to except and deal with on her own before she'll realize that their are cruel people out side and the more you let then in your life the more she's going to be driven in the ground. All I can really say is try to control has much as you can and stick by your mothers side but let her deal with it in the way she wants to, cause eventually she'll come around and when she does it will be alot better. From life issues when it comes to your parents doing something you think isn't the right way.... there's just nothing you can do to change their mind no matter how hard you try.It's a family problem....I really need advice...=(?
go hump a camel
It is not possible to reason with jealousy. Perhaps your mother already knows this. Perhaps your mother wishes their jealousy to continue to cause them anguish. She knows by argument they will not let go of their jealousy. The lies they tell are not hurting her family (yet) so she is free to feed the jealousy. Give her something better to do. Show her her family needs her to be occupied with an unrelated matter.
dude , its a game that ladies play and truly nothing is as it seems . follow your dads footsteps and dont worry about it. like my dad says its not a mans job to figure a womens way its our job to figure a mans way and then to act accordingly. different strokes for different folks .
Leave your mother alone. Maybe she does it more for social purposes than anger...I have no clue what this alhamdulillah is.
Control what you can......


Accept what you can't control....


If you get nothing but negative energy.....ignore and move on.





if these women get zero reaction from you and your family they will soon tire. If a neighbourhood busybody or a bully gets nothing from their attempt to frustrate others all they have left is their own inadequacies.





Pretend they don't exist that will frustrate them even more and your mother will get her revenge.
threaten to sue the hell out of them if they cause your family any more problems
Well, your mother thinks she's right in what she wants to do. It's all a matter of personality. You could either let her be angry or try to stop her and make her angrier. But anyway, that isn't helping.





Assuming she isn't mentally unstable, ask her what would %26lt;insertimportantfigureofher's%26gt; do? Perhaps a religious or political figure.





I'm honestly unsure what to do, my mother is somewhat like yours. My family just lets her go on a rampage. @_@;

No comments:

Post a Comment