Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friend has been with my family and I for 1 year, advice please.?

I have a friend in which I have known basically all my life and my parents know his parents etc Was living out of state with his girlfriend for a couple of years. When things fell through I told him that he could stay with me for a little while so he came down.





I'm 24 years old and live with both my parents in an apartment home, I do not pay rent. My parents know his parents and are friendly but not close with each other.





It is approaching a year now and my father is getting upset, he likes him but my friend made an attempt to get one job when he first got here then quit. He does not pay rent (neither do I ) My mom could care less. Recently my father asked him what he planned on doing and he said he was trying to get a job to give him as much time as he could get. My parents fought about it my mom disagrees with my dad that he would say something to him.. basically my father came out of nowhere today and said he was moving out in a couple of days.





My Question is:Friend has been with my family and I for 1 year, advice please.?
What you are doing is enabling. You and your family have indulged him to the point that he's taking advantage. You are allowing him to lazy. It's up to your father, but maybe you should suggest to dad that he get your friend a room in a boarding house, much less comfortable than your apartment, pay the rent for one month, and if he fails to find work to support himself, then it's his problem. Option B would be to contact his parents, either your dad or you and fill them in on the situation. If they help, great. If not, proceed to option A. By allowing him to be a freeloader, you are enabling his laziness.Friend has been with my family and I for 1 year, advice please.?
tell him u love him but once he starts causeing problems 4 ur family hes gotta go..........kick him out
Hes a free loader 24 and has not worked in a year! give him two months to get a job and a rent. Why should your parents support him. its bad enough that they are you...
you and your friend need to get a life and off pot..... your parents are obviously door mats if they cant kick your lazy butts out.... if you appriciated them and had any self worth you would go get a job and quit being a freeloader...as for your friend...what a sweet deal....at least hes not being s****y to his own family...just taking advantage of yours just like you
You and your friend need to grow up and get a life! Not to mention a job and your own place to live. Quit mooching off your mommy and daddy and be real men!!!!!!
your ';friend'; is using u and your parents throw his sorry assss out

No comments:

Post a Comment