Thursday, July 29, 2010

Could someone please help. I need some advice to save our family business of over 20 years.?

We have been in the counter top business for over 20 years. We have always been on time with all of our bills. we had a very slow year that put us behind with all of our vendors and the I.R.S. we are now pretty much current with our vendors, but with the penilties with the I.R.S. we just can not keep up. We have 3 weeks to come up with close to 50,000.00$ We are so busy. We had to pay our vendors or we would have no inventory. I have tried doing the loans from these online places. Paid with my personal money and of course I was scammed out of thousands of dollars. But being so desperate, and the gentleman that I was working with was so sincere. Now they can not be found. We cut down on taking our paychecks. It has put so much strain and stress on all of us. Of cours it has lowered our credit, so we can't get a loan. I have tried everything I an think of. We have a 3 year old daughter, but our employees our parts of our family. 2-cousin-1-Brother-1dad. So its not just us. PLEASE HELP!Could someone please help. I need some advice to save our family business of over 20 years.?
Contact a law firm that specializes in IRS negotiations on owed taxes. Ronni Deutsch or something like that is one I see on the TV all the time, do a google for her.





As a business man, you should have known better on those loan deals. No one legitimately does loans and demand a payment up front of some kind of fees to process.

No comments:

Post a Comment