Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family Problem's. I need advice.?

My parents have divorced about a year now. and about 4 months ago my mom met this new guy. The guy is really nice but my mom seems to spend more time with him. And when ever she cant do or find anything she ends up blaming it on me and acuseing me for things i dont even do. Then she turns back to me and says how i dont spend time with her. Im always on the phone with my boyfriend. Well im always on the phone with my boyfriend because shes always spending time with hers .





Now shes calling my boyfriend and telling him to not ever talk to me again and have nothing to do with me.





So i don't know what to do, to make her happy.Family Problem's. I need advice.?
Im sorry to hear all of this, tell your mom.Family Problem's. I need advice.?
Tell her to stay out of your personal life. She has no business interfering with you and your boyfriend.
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment