Saturday, July 31, 2010

My family is interfering too much...advice?

Here is the thing...I'm thinking of moving to Tucson, AZ because of a boyfriend. Tucson wouldn't be bad I suppose. I could transfer to an even better school there, University of Arizona. I'm only going to a community college now and so it would be a much better change. I have no job at the moment because where I live in job market sucks! And I do hate the snow so that would also be a nice change. It is so far away from my family, about 2000 miles. I still live with my parents which is a big seller in leaving. I do love him...I guess. I don't know. Even if this relationship doesn't have a future I could possibly see myself in Arizona and if not there is LA which I don't think is too far. I never really thought about it until I found out he was leaving. Good idea? No? My family thinks its a terrible idea and that I should stay close just in case I get an attack. You see I have anxiety attacks about being alone and surviving on my own. It's a scary thought for me. Please don't make fun. I want to do it and I figure if I go far enough where I can't come back I can somehow get over these attacks that come on so easily. I feel my family is interfering with so many of my choices and that my boyfriend is right. I need to get my own life. I'm 22 years old, yes I know I'm kind of old for living with my parents but, they still treat me like I'm 5. Maybe I do act silly sometimes but I feel I need a change and that if I don't leave I will be stuck in this dumb town forever. That is what my sister thinks. She said to my face she doesn't believe I will ever move out of this town or my parents house. Some role models I have huh? So...what do you think? Should I do it? I would have to save some money back between now and a couple of months from now but...that isn't too hard. I just really need some sincere good advice right now.





And I apologize for the long rant. I've just been holding a lot in but I do need some real advice. And I also apologize if I put this question in the wrong spot. Wasn't sure where.My family is interfering too much...advice?
i used to be like you have attacks but you know what when i did have one my man was there to comfort me and i felt allot better he would tuck me in back to bed or a nice cuppa u will not be on your own u will be fine it will be scary at first i was but after a week or 2 and you fone your parents and your completely settled it's really great after all good luck i moved away from my mom 3 yrs ago now and she still worries moms will Always be like that it's there job. when u are away from you parents have your independence you will feel more growing up and they will treat u like an adult good luckMy family is interfering too much...advice?
here this might help you feel better about the whole thing and put any doubts behind you. Good Day





http://www.picable.com/Concepts/Friendship/How-to-be-Happy.1082807

No comments:

Post a Comment