Saturday, July 31, 2010

College student going home for a few weeks seeks advice about pleasing both family and friends?

I will be heading home for the holidays in a week or so and am facing a dilemma. I have many close friends who will be spending a lot of time together, spending the night at each others houses, etc. Having not seen them in several months, I would like to go out and have a good time with them this holiday season. However, I do not want my family to feel like I am ';blowing them off'; or paying more attention to my friends than them. How do I go about pleasing both my family and friends? Hmm...College student going home for a few weeks seeks advice about pleasing both family and friends?
Your family comes first.. ask them what activities are happening.. who is coming ? etc..





then plan around it.. take how many nights u are gonna be there and divided it up.. evenly if possible..





spend time with everyone.. let Ur family no .. first hand u plan on having other plans so they too can plan around it..





one may want to have a special moment withu....


while u are home.. like Ur mom or dad, sister ???


it can work


good luck.. happy holidaysCollege student going home for a few weeks seeks advice about pleasing both family and friends?
You have to make time for both of them. Decide on a few nights in particular to spend with your friends. Nights that you definitely want to be a part of and not miss. The rest of the time should be spent with your family. If you plan ahead that is your excuse. You already made plans for ';so and so';. Have a great holiday break!

No comments:

Post a Comment