Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family problems.. i really need advice please?

my sister and her fiance started a whole fight with my boyfriend and i because my boyfriend doesnt like her fiance. we have tried ignoring her and even telling her we dont want to talk about it. well my parents are on mine and my boyfriends side bc you cant make two people lke each other. my dad got woken up one night when my sister was yelling at me and the next day asked what we were arguing about. well now my father wants to get my boyfriend and i and my sister and her fiance together to talk about this, when he fully agrees with my boyfriend and i, but my boyfriewnd refuses to come over and talk about it, he says he hates my parents and wants nothing to do with them, that this situation was none of their business anyways. he hates how im 18 and myparents dont let me go on camping trips with him or go anywhere with him that will be 18, he says im an adult and am whipped and to good that i need to break the rules. how can i get my boyfriend to just sit dow and talk about this, im so upset about this but he doesnt care because he says i cry about everything. please give me your opinionFamily problems.. i really need advice please?
your boyfriend sounds like a d*ck. if he hates your parents and says you cry about everything then he doesn't really care about you or your feelings.Family problems.. i really need advice please?
Why would you be with someone that disrespects your parents?He even says he hates your parents, be careful he sounds childish. I think your father has the right idea...talk this thing out. Why would your bf be against working things out? He sounds very immature,my gosh your borrowing trouble being with someone that doesn't respect your parents or you for that matter.Calling you whipped because you listen and respect your parents wishes.Please use caution with this guy, I wish you the best of luck.
omg girl you sound like me...with your parents.


As for the sister and fiance thing, i think that if you talk to your sister by herself, maybe with your mom, you guys can gang up on her and let her know how you feel. don't make her the feel like what she is doing is wrong just show her how its making you feel and how its affecting other relationships in your family. In the end if she chooses to be with this guy regardless of what your family has to say...all you can do is sit back hope for the best and wish them luck. You don't have to be involved with them in anyway if it is what you want.





as for the parents not letting you out, have you tried talking to them...did you get the ';its my house, its my rules, so as long as you live here you will live by my rules'; speech.? haha well i had to move out to get any kind of freedom. I had a curfew...had to be home at 10 or i was locked out, possibly kicked out.


Just let them know that you are 18 and you would like to talk about the rules. (if moving out just isn't an option.) give them a chance to hear you out and make some sort of decision. It also helps to bribe sort of. ';if you let me do this i will do this evey week.'; (clean the kitchen, clean the bathroom...ect)
Your dad is right. You can't make people get along. Some people just don't like each other and you can beg til your blue in the face, they still won't change. And personally, i don't think they have to. If your bf doesn't get along with this guy, then leave it be.





And stop crying...he's right in a way...you're 18 and have no freedom and if you're crying about everything, it shows your immaturity.





If you and your fam keep on his case about this it will cause a rift between the both of you. Is your brother in law worth the hassle?
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment