Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family problems need REALLY GOOD advice NOWW?

ok so we have my annoying cousin that i met for the first time ever 13 years old and my grandma that i love and has flown from russia and back since i was a newborn to take care of me.


shes 74 and doesnt want to come back here anymore


i guess im ok with that shes kinda an idiot


but my cousin is 6months younger than me and he is the most annoying **** around.


im sorry but thats how it is. so finally my brother got onto him like ';you played 2 hours of wii yesterday';


then i went and told my cousin that you're not allowed to play pool when our dad isnt home


and i overheard cous talking to gma and my gma said well even if their dad let you play, and they tell you not to you do what they say to stay out of trouble. He's an only child really spoiled everyone in our family is a bit annoyed.. and now my grandma who is poor kinda is calling my great aunt, her bebst friend who lives here and is asking how much the tickets cost to go to savnah from atl and she doesnt have $300 to spend for 2 eachFamily problems need REALLY GOOD advice NOWW?
Gramms is right he should listen to you all since this is your home and you all know the rules and if he cant abide by them he has to go back where ever he came from and grand ma needs to stay put to much can happen to a old lady flying all over the country He sounds like hes lazy and wants to play all this life tell him to do some house chores before he plays or he wont get to. He is disrespecting your dad when he asks to play pool then goes to granny for approval this is not her home or his so he needs to respect every one there and start to live by All the rules.Family problems need REALLY GOOD advice NOWW?
Make whatever concessions you need too in order to get along. Your gma is 74 and not needing the stress. She wants to see ya'll get to know each other. Put your differences aside for her sake. Who knows, he may end up being your best friend for life.
I have the same problem with my cousin and i stopped talking to here i do like she doesnt exist that works for me.
wha??

No comments:

Post a Comment