Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have a family issues that i need advice on?

well i'm not the mother(shes about 37) but i am her son at the age of 17 and i had a question on how i should talk to her about what she's doing that i think is childish(she's been acting some what of a teenage girl since the divorce with my father). A few days ago my older sister (she's 19) told my mom that she was about 2 weeks pregnant(she live's with her boyfriend) and she wanted to keep the baby which has it's positive and negative side. The positive side is that the boyfriend(he's 21) of 5 years wants to keep the baby too and my sister knows how to take care of a baby better then my mom knows how too..but here's the negative, she is 19, and still working with a fast food job and not even going to college.. that's the negative side. So when she told my mom that she was pregnant the first thing that my mom said was ';you can keep it your not ready and i don't want you to keep it'; which made my sister made and made me mad because our mom always told us to do what ever we want with our lives's as long as we don't go and ask her for help once where over 18... and that it was the first thing that came out of her mouth was about abortions.. and now my mom has been calling my sister's boyfriends mom and talking ';smack'; about how my sister would be fun fit to be a young mother and and telling her to tell my sister get an abortion too.. and my mother is telling my sister's future mother in-law about how bed my sister would be as a mother and how my sister and her boyfriend can't even save money and then she starts talking about out is my sister is going to keep the baby she wanted them to get married right away before the baby is born and the she wants $10,000(i live in a asian-american family and my mom always told us that she'll never follow the rules and she dosen't want anything from us when we get married) if my sister is going to get married to him, which i think is really greedy of her... so how thats what my mom has been doing talking crap about her down daughter, when my mother herself had kids at a young at (about the age of 15) and when her own mother did the same thing to her.. why would she do that to her own kid.. so please can anything give me any advice on what i should do? and please dont tell me to say nothing because im the big mouth in the family and i ten to say what ever i want...





and 1 more question's... why to some mother's miss treat there children the way they where miss treated when they where younger don't they learn from there own mothers mistake and the worst thing to do is disown this child when they should be some what of a support? I have a family issues that i need advice on?
Your sister is going down a hard road as she is without education and will never be able to earn a good wage.


The first thing she needs to do is marry her baby's father and comet him to the support of this child.


Next she needs to understand that her mother is not supporting her and may never approve of her..


Life goes on and she must become mature enough to care for her child and herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment