Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family problem! PLEASE help! Need advice!!!!?

This is a bit long but I REALLY need HELP PLEASE!!!


My parents have been married for 22 years. My mom has been having an ';emotional affair'; with an employee of their's. She claims there was no sex. They have kissed though. My sister caught her talking on the phone romantically with him. So my mom told her not tell any of us. She told her that she was going to divorce my dad but not until she was sure she would get all the money. Then she would run off with that guy. My sister told us all the truth yesterday and confronted my mom. She knows we know and that it's true. We long suspected. She won't admit to anything and is not trying to make amends.


I know she still plans to be with this guy. What should I advise my dad to do? I told him to file for divorce now because she will eventually and try and take everything of his. I think he wants to work it out and go to counseling but my mom is extremely stubborn and never sees fault in herself ever. She will only go to make accusations of himFamily problem! PLEASE help! Need advice!!!!?
Get to know JESUS go to church


for he is the lord and he will fix whats broken.


Jesus died for are sins ,he created us

No comments:

Post a Comment