Saturday, July 31, 2010

His family treats me awful ne advice for telling him?

Well i have been with my boyfriends for a year and a half and he seems to never be home lately. He is always with his family and going home. He has an excuse every weekend. I miss him but i also don't want to go with him home because his family makes me feel lower class from them. They own a construcion company. Well i keep telling him how i feel but he just gets mad and goes off about how its all in my head and they don't make fun of me.. I dont' know how to tell him so he will understand how i feel? ne suggestions?His family treats me awful ne advice for telling him?
Know matter what you say to him, he will never understand because he is an inconsiderate jerk. Time to get rid of him.His family treats me awful ne advice for telling him?
just tell him no way to do it if you want he to understand you have to be straight forward seems like he isn't hanging around you much so thats the best way to go just tell him how u feel besides it might be the only way to get the point across to some guys

No comments:

Post a Comment