Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need some advice to tell my family I pregnant again?

I just turned 27 and got a birthday present a positive pregnancy test. I am pregnant. I have a 6 year old boy and a three year old boy has well. This is my third and final. The problem is that I am single mom of two boys. This baby father wants to be in the baby life and we are talking and being sweet. I know my mom and grandma be mad and I afraid they jump on me. I know they need to know. But how can I tell them. They know it tough on me with two kids already. My mom would know I want one more. I just don't want my whole family be at me or anything. I thinking writing a letter and tell them that way. But want would be the best way to tell them. The second time I got pregnant and told them my mom got mad and told me to get my tubes tied. I said no. It my body and it my choice. I know she get mad. But I really don't know want to do. I still want my family support.. ThanksI need some advice to tell my family I pregnant again?
you are 27 she cant ground you.


just say mom i know you wont be happy but i am.


i am having my third baby and i want you to be part of it.





i am sure grandma will lose her anger when she see the little bit.





and who knows maybe she will get a little girl!!!!!!!I need some advice to tell my family I pregnant again?
Well, you are a grown woman %26amp; I can understand wanting your family's support. Tell them as early as possible so that those problems can be worked out way before the new baby comes. If there mad then they need to get over it because ultimately that is ur child %26amp; ur responsibility.
hmm, tough. yes it is important that your family knows, i think what you could do, is sit them all down, and tell them that your pregnant again, but you want the baby, and it would help if they would support you instead of giving you grief.
Tell your mother first and get her support. THEN break it to the rest of the family. If the childs father is going to be a part of it, then both of you should tell together and show a united front.





But to be honest, they are going to be mad at first no matter what, so be prepared for it.





Good Luck.
AGAIN! Go on Jerry Springer and let them know.
I think you SHOULD tell your mom...I mean it isnt thier decision whether you have kids or not but be sure to tell them you want and need thier support because having 3 kids can be tough..and I think thats awesome that the daddy wants to be in your babys life he can also be a big support too!


But just tell your mom and take what she has to say...your already pregnant and she cant do anything about it now...
Sit down at dinner with them and pick an object on the table...For instance Slat


Say...


';Im Pregnant'; then rite away say ';pass the salt!';


lol
go with your gut and brake ti gentely and explain the sich to them
you are old enough to do as you like the father of the child is going to be around so there shouldnt be a problem just tell them you will be ok
How did you tell them before? Were you married then?


All I can say is you are definately an adult and no matter what mom or grandma may want you make your own decisions.
..wow learn how to use grammar before writing that letter
dont write a letter, the best way to tell them would be face to face...





I know its hard because Im 19 and pregnant, and had to tell my mom face to face. At first she kciked me out of the house, but now I got married to my baby's father and living with my mom she she wont be alone.





So if this guy wants to be in your life, just ask him to come along with you when you tell you mother.. maybe having him there with you to show you wont be alone in this will re assure them





Good luck with everything


I hope all goes well
Well, my sister is in the same situation... she just told my mom that she was expecting again but she didn't blert it out she told my mom when my mom was in a calmmood at first my mom was really mad but she calm down my mom is still mad but she loves her and her grand daughter.. so I would say just tell her no matter hwta she is going to love you so I think writing a note is a good idea!!!
so now you have three baby daddy's? what's wrong with you? these kids deserve better than that. have you ever heard of birth control? what about an abortion? Not an option? what about giving it up for adoption? Grow up, go to school, get a good job, provide for you children, and keep your legs closed! Good Grief!!!!
Don't let it get to you if they get mad : ). Be positive about it. ';Hey y'all guys, I was going to tell you some great news. Well, since I have been wanting one more kid, God has blessed me with another baby...what a wonderful birthday present, huh?'; I am glad you chose to keep your sweet little angel inside of you.
Well your family should support whatever decision you want to make. I dont think that you should write a letter. You are a grown woman who can make choices on your own. Woman up and tell them and just be preparedfor thier opinions. Opinions are like asses everyone has one!!! If they love you then they will grow to forgive, love and support you regardless of what you decide.
aww that must suck that they get mad at you they shoould just be happy i mean your 27 not 18 and still living at home..thats silly for them to be mad i would just not tell them and they will find out when you start to show move ...thats a pretty good present i woould not give the baby up thats stupid because you WANT this baby i dont know why ppl have to be so mean!!! good luck and i hope everything works out for you this must be soo stressful!!
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment