Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tokio Hotel Family: Help, I need your advice!?

Hey everyone! %26lt;3





I'm so confused about which Humanoid album to buy and on top of that I'm not even sure they will be selling them in Canada! O_O





I want to be on the safer side and pre orderthe regular Humanoid album with 12 songs ($12.99) from Tokio Hotel's official website and then download the 4 additional tracks from itunes.





Does that seem like the most reasonable method or do you have any other advice? :D


Thanks!





Poll: Have you pre ordered Humanoid or do you have other plans?Tokio Hotel Family: Help, I need your advice!?
That sounds like a good idea. I might do the same, I have no idea if they are going to sell it in the UK....they didn't release Scream over here, so why would they now?


I might get it off the European website, it's only 13,99 Euro. So I'm planning to do that if it's not in any HMV near by. I would much rather buy it from a shop than online.





Edit : Again, I have no idea.....Scream wasn't even released where I am. But I'm praying the will sell Humaniod in a few weeks.Tokio Hotel Family: Help, I need your advice!?
I think that would be reasonable, except iTunes might make those songs ';Album Only'; and you'll have to download the entire bonus album in order to get those tracks. They're cheap and sneaky like that, unfortunately. It's happened to me before xD You might be better off buying the album with all the bonus tracks.





POLL: I'm not pre-ordering, I'ma have my license so I'm taking my best friend with me and driving to the CD store as like my first driving experience with no parents so it's more memorable :) haha.
That seems like a pretty good plan :]





Poll: I can't :[


My mum is prehistoric %26amp; won't let me pre order it....I hate her sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment