Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family Drama...I need your advice?

Well...This has been going on since I was 7. (Now im 17)





My parents would constantly argue...yell. I can't even sleep at night. It gets so old and annoying.





They yell so loud over stupid stuff...





And today, they fought. and used physical contact...And I tried to drown out the cries and yelling in my room with music doing work. But its so damn loud.





I want to call the cops..because they are hitting each other. Domestic violence?





And they won't have a damn divorce. I actually want them to divorce... They are making me fail in school and get annoyed the **** out. As I type, they are yelling and arguing.





I want to escape this...


What can I do?





I'd call police..but my dad would get me...





Please. Help me out.Family Drama...I need your advice?
Call the police, and if your dad gets you call the cops again~!Family Drama...I need your advice?
tell them

No comments:

Post a Comment