Saturday, July 31, 2010

No family.....scared for the future? advice please?

Well, here's alittle background.


I'm currently 19 years old, I'm very mature for my age. I am currently engaged to an amazing man who keeps me going and is the reason I am the person I am today. When I was younger up til I moved out my family mentally nad physcially abused me. My mother screwed me over and over and over again. And even now, I have 2,000 dollars in a credit card she opened in my name when I was 16 years old, I have a phone bill that I owe 500$ on that she opened in my name and used for a year. My family always made me feel like the loser of the family, I never had a father, I stopped talking to him when I was about 13-14, and even before that we had no relationship, my relationship with my step father isn't nearly as good as it should be. I have a younger brother that I raised all by myself at 11 years old, I picked up a full time job when I was 16 to help buy him clothes for school so he can have nice things, unfortionatly its been about 6 months since we have seen eachother (because I moved out) we keep in touch on the phone. I don't speak to my mother, she mentally and physically abused me for so long and has done so much things to me I can never forgive her for (she's a pill adict) I am now living in my own apartment with my fiance and couldn't be happier, we have been together forever, and he's seen me at my lowest of lows and highest of highs, but I am also sad, sad that I don't really have anyone, only him. My friends are all back home, and I only have 1 best friend I can rely on. I talk to my grandma but she's just like my mother. And other than that I have no other family. Ofcourse my fiances family is wonderful, but there not MY family. I'm done beating myself up and thinking its my fault....but I just wish things we're different.





Any advice?


People with similar situations?





Thanks so much in advance!!No family.....scared for the future? advice please?
i think you should forget your mom and not talk to her again. continue living with your fiancee and talk to your brother when you can and try to help him move out of your moms place as soon as possible if your can :)





i havent been in a situation as bad as yours.. my mom sometimes beats me and i HATE her boyfriend but im only 14 so theres nothing i can do about it.





you're lucky you found your fiancee and i think you're doing the right thing! just be happy!!


hope this helps!


xxNo family.....scared for the future? advice please?
He's your fiance so they are YOUR family. Think of them that way, let them in. It'll make a huge difference! You could also try counseling or groups that have the same problems as you have. Being face to face might feel different then over the internet.
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment