Saturday, July 31, 2010

Moms,dads,family question i really need advice so help please.?

I hate my mother, she makes me clean up after her make me do dinner treats me like a piece of ****. She does everything for my young brother and i feel like cinderella doing everything and my life is exactly like that. I live in the atic alone, never gives me money never drives me anywhere only feeds me and i do everythign on my own and i never ask her for anything. My parents are devorsed my dad lives far away but he just moved into a really big appartment and i want to move in with him but she wont let me then she finally let me so im moving in the end of november. She told me i can't use the internet or anything that i normaly do i can only shower, eat and go out, no ones allowed to come over i only can go out and i have to tell her exaclty where im going.


i don't know what to do and i can't take it anymore.Moms,dads,family question i really need advice so help please.?
If your moving in with your dad, why should she care? I'm sure your dad is more responsible then your mom! Do whatever you want!!! In the mean time ask her if she will miss you. If she says yes ask her if she loves you. If she says yes to that tell her that she doesnt show it much. If she says no to all these things you only have 3 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment