Thursday, July 29, 2010

This NOT that typical! I seriously want some advice! Death in the family!!?

Ok I like this guy, it started out funny! (If you wanna noe read the bottom) Anyways, a couple days ago I found out that his dad died very recently! And, man this just makes me wanna like him more! He's the kinda guy who's worried about his marks, funny, with a great sense of humour! Well, is there anything I should be careful about while talking to him? And how should I approch him? Everyone knows I like him...he refuses to belueve, claims it's a rumor! I DESPRATELY need convo starters! + Since I want to talk to him alone....what should I say to him???





The Story of How I Started Liking Him: He comes up to me on dance day, asks a stupid question, people tell me he's looking for me, and stuff! And there I go....fall fall falling in love with him!This NOT that typical! I seriously want some advice! Death in the family!!?
Well here's an idea don't act so enwrapped to the relationshiop with him. HIS DAD JSUT DIED you want to show you like him so show some comapssion towards the expired body. You want to start talkin to him Start like this:


Hey i heard what happened to your father are you alright?


Him: yea im getting over it.


you: wanna discuss it?


Him: no i dont


you: well you should be at peace before you go on. What was he like?


then he'll tell you or cry i dunno


this only workd if you dont know his father otherwise itll seem obnoxious.This NOT that typical! I seriously want some advice! Death in the family!!?
just be his friend for now





to many emotions running thru him now to be able to partake of any committed relationship.





be there to talk or better yet just listen to him --he NEEDS friends now more than ever
sorry usually does it, and ';if there's anything your family needs...';
Just tell him that you are very sorry for his loss and how painful it must be for him right now, and that you are there for him whenever he needs. Be a shoulder for him to cry on....let him do the talking about his dad. Men have a hard time talking about feelings, so just let him know that you are there for him...don't force him to talk about it. If he's ready, he will talk.
Slip him a greeting card that says something sweet and cheery in it. Even if you two didn't like each other, his dad just died and could use a pick-me-up. Ask him to go on a walk or to coffee and chit-chat.
great story have fun talk him everyday just about random things

No comments:

Post a Comment