Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Can anyone give me advice on how to tell my family & friends that I'm bi?

I don't know your family or what they're like, but I know when I told my family they were very understanding. At least my mom was. I found one person in my family that I could trust and ran with it. I told my mom first. Then my step dad. Those are the only two I've told. I know my Grandma doesn't approve. I don't want to chance my relationship with her quite yet. I know it's hard. I've been there. But once you get it out, you often wonder why it was so hard in the first place. I know my mom still loves me. She looks at me differently, but better because she knows the REAL me. I don't want to sound like I'm rambling, so I'm going to shut-up now but if you need anymore advice or help just ask. And you can email or 'im' me anytime. My yahoo 'im' is crossrunner32 and my email is biggd3210@gmail.com





Good luck and I hope this helps.Can anyone give me advice on how to tell my family %26amp; friends that I'm bi?
Is it really relevant that they know? Unless you are planning to marry any of them or be in a relationship other than just friends and family way, I don't see way you should go through the drama. I would think that would fall in the same category as discussing with your family your specific ';bedroom'; likes/dislikes. Sexual preferences are completely irrelevant in those situations. You are who you are regardless if they like guys,women or both. Good people are good people,thieves are thieves regardless of who they desire (with exceptions of course).Can anyone give me advice on how to tell my family %26amp; friends that I'm bi?
Why do you feel the need to tell them? Why not just leave it until each individual asks you the question. I'm sure it will come up eventually. Do you feel the need to make an announcement? Live your life, go on as normal and when someone asks the question, then be honest with them, but do you have to announce it to everyone en masse? Is there any particular reason you feel you have to do this?
The best way is to just come straight out and tell them. It's always best to be direct and honest. If it helps tell them that at least your not totally gay and so you still have a chance of being with a girl/guy and so it's not as bad as being gay. That is what I would do anyway. I hope this helps you and that you make you choice carefully.
just try to stay yourself and catch everyone in a good mood. then bring up the subject and then dont be scared to say that your bi. and if they dont like it, remind them that its no different than who they like and that your the same person they met but your just starting to like other genders. trust me, i had to do this. its easier than you think. best of luck to you. :)
well the way i did it was i had a friend with me for moral support which helped every time i got nervous i looked over at him and felt more comfortable but you know your parents better than anyone else if they are understanding and open they will have no problem with it good luck
let them know you want to tell them something something that they should keep an open mind about and you are you and you always have and always will be you and jsut come out with it
Make sure you can support yourself financially


thats all i gotta say





expect the worse, and better things will be the outcome
say this:


';hey, friends and family, i'm queer and i'm here.';





that should get the point across.
Why do they need to be told? it's your life after all.





They will work it out for themselves. If they ask, tell them, if they don't ...
just be firm and strong about it. if they love you they will accept you.

















i would write touch my nutz but im not gonna cause this is a serious question.
Be yourself and remind them that you are still the same person, thats the most important thing.
do what your heart says and be frank with your parents, all the best. may god bless.
well just come out it mite be hard...but just say...';i know his mite be hard to take in...but im bi.';
just tell them the truth and tell to them that you are happy of being you right now, just bring it on...go..tira..!tira...!

No comments:

Post a Comment